The rise of OnlyFans

I mean, thats not even remotely surprising is it. Thats social media in a nutshell. Doing whatever it takes to get attention and get people looking at you for better or worse. She would be pretty stupid not to "milk" this for all its worth.

How dare you disrespect my partner, she also has her arse out on her Twitter profile.

I'm going to have a word with her bull to come and sort you out.
I'm going to pretend I dont understand any of that.

I wonder if she shouted "see how you like it" when she hit him in the face with the milk.

Last edited:
worth it?
asking for a friend....

This is the way to advertise your sexual services, who would have thought...
Not sure if it's her genuine twitter account but there's a denial that it's designed to get OF followers. Yeah OK then ;)

Some of the other posts are er... spicy. Obvious simp bait.

Last edited:
Ok, a question for you all, as this situation just happened to me.

If there is a woman you like in a respectable way, and she says money is tight and she's considering selling her knickers online, would that change your opinion of her?

This just happened to me with a woman I respect, as she always carries herself well. I think she was joking. But if she did I would lose some respect for her.

If there is a woman you like in a respectable way, and she says money is tight and she's considering selling her knickers online, would that change your opinion of her?

This just happened to me with a woman I respect, as she always carries herself well. I think she was joking. But if she did I would lose some respect for her.

I'm not entirely sure of your context but largely I'd consider that their business, it isn't hurting anyone else really (probably - might get some who can't separate fantasy and reality) though it may be a slippery slope for herself I dunno. I mostly have respect for people based on how they treat those around them.

Think its best you tell people, not to tell you personal information in the future if you must judge them immediately.
Rather unfair to say the least. But great job on missing her justification and comprehending what she must be going through.

What she does for business really has nothing to do with you nor does it impact you or your life, so what you crying about?

Back
Top Bottom