** THE ROYALTY OF CHAIRS HAS ARRIVED - INTRODUCING noblechairs OCUK EXCLUSIVE!!! **

OcUK Staff
OcUK are proud to introduce our latest, and probably greatest gaming chair brand yet - noblechairs. Designed in Germany, noblechairs aim to offer the most premium and professional gaming chair range on the market. In order to achieve this, noblechairs have created some of the nicest chairs we have ever seen in OcUK towers in the form of the EPIC series, which has a long list of desirable features, such as: -

- First genuine leather gaming chair, featuring a 1.7mm leather covering throughout (apart from the seat back, but you don't sit on that :)) This is the first gaming chair brand in the world that offer such a product.

- For those without the need for leather, an otherwise identical range of PU leather models available in 5 colours, with an industry thickest 1.5mm PU leather covering throughout.

- Automotive grade seat combined with high-end gaming chair looks, Inspired by High-End car interiors.

- Robot welded metal construction, similar to premium automotive chair construction.

- 55% density dimensionally stable cold cut foam used as standard.

- 60mm PU castors as standard.

- Special logo applications (de-bossing/metal logo plate)

- Premium stitching patterns with cover materials cut by precision plotting machine.

- Certified BS5852 and DIN EN 1335-1/2/3 standards.

Heres a bit about the brand itself: -

noblechairs is an up-and-coming gaming chair brand whose ambition is to simply revolutionise the market for gamer office chairs with its subtle style designed in Germany. Most notable is their triumphant release of the first genuine leather gaming chair in the world in 2016. Such extremely valuable materials count among the trademarks of the classy brand as much as the impressive list of innovative features and the many fine details of their gaming seats like elaborate embroidery or custom-branding.

Now I've seen and sat in a lot of gaming chairs in the last 18 months, and I can honestly say that the noblechairs range is probably the most impressive combination of looks, comfort and construction that I've seen from any brand. Even putting the thing together was more straightforward than nearly every other chair I've assembled, the quality of the stitching is brilliant, the materials used are clearly premium grade and considering all this, the prices we are able to offer are extremely competitive, and they are EXCLUSIVE to OcUK, which means we handle everything in house :)

Stock is available on all 5 PU models now, and the leather models will land within the next week. If you are in the market for a premium gaming chair, noblechairs are my new recommendation!

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Black @ £279.95 inc VAT

GC000NC_140265_800x800.jpg

Avant-garde office chair brand noblechairs raises the bar up high by bringing you its impressive EPIC series swivel chairs pioneering the world's first gaming chair featuring valuable and exceedingly durable real leather covering. Their equally well-equipped faux leather siblings are made of 100% vegan polyurethane (PU) with similarly outstanding characteristics and a 25 per cent higher material thickness of 1.5 millimetres. The entire range of noblechairs' classy gamer seats shares the same stellar German design that strikes a perfect balance between luxury car-inspired appearance and materials as well as idiosyncratic gamer chair styling and ergonomics descended from racing car seats. The resulting discreet design without garish colouring creates an air of noblesse and renders the noblechairs gaming chairs simply beautiful.

Delightful aesthetics, finest details and choice materials
The chairs' elegance is furthered by many loving details like the subtly debossed logo that crests the headrest above an elliptical aluminium emblem with relief lettering which adorns the backrest. The breathable imitation leather cover is perforated in the contact zones for ideal aeration and possesses an intriguing surface texture that emulates real leather perfectly. This all-black version of the noblechairs PU imitation leather range of gaming chairs comes with black seams along with a black logo patch with golden embroidery and its easy-to-clean black artificial leather is nicely framed by black faux velour leather stripes. Combined with a stunning list of features the noblechairs EPIC series indubitably constitutes the pinnacle of gaming chair development.

High-precision manufacturing for superb ergonomics
As behoves a premium product, any noblechairs' enviable sitting comfort is fabled due to its dimensionally stable high-class upholstery made of freshly moulded cold foam with 55 per cent density straight from the factory instead of recycled waste scraps used in many lesser, competing products. Its open-cell cold foam structure delivers optimal breathability in conjunction with the luxurious cover materials employed, which allows for a pleasant climate regulation and brings along increased robustness and longevity. The gaming chairs are perfected with fully automated manufacturing processes akin to those applied by car manufacturers that warrant a flawlessly pristine build quality.

A plethora of features with plenty of adjustment options
An advanced rocking mechanism, that allows for rocking the chairs up to 14 degrees, is accompanied by softly cushioned 4D armrests made of polyurethane, 360-degree swivel rotation, flexibly adjustable seat height via a safety class 4 gas lift and a sturdy steel frame mounted atop a durable five-star-base made of pure aluminium. The pertaining five smoothly running 60 mm casters with nylon core and polyurethane coating are attached to the base and equally suited for soft and hard floors. The noblechairs gamer seat's tilt positions can be locked and the tilt tension can be dynamically adjusted. Also the angle between backrest and seating area can be statically adjusted through a practical side lever.

Two velvet pillows in matching colours included
Such sovereign adjustment options and flexible ergonomics render the noblechairs the most sophisticated gaming chairs available on the market. To adequately support the neck area and lumbar region, two removable pillows that allow for ultimate relaxation are included with every unit. Thanks to their unrivalled set of properties combined with long-awaited innovations, the EPIC series gaming chairs are not just suited for gamers and pro gamers, but for virtually everyone who craves for a truly comfortable office chair with chic design made of superior materials and produced with utmost quality.

All noblechairs gaming chairs are compliant with the UK Fire Safety Regulations for Furniture and Furnishings (BS 5852) and therefore possess a fire-retardant layer that has been applied to the surface material to minimise fire hazards.

Only choice materials and advanced features:

Timeless and classy luxury car look "Designed in Germany"
Covering made of 100% vegan polyurethane (PU) imitation leather
Coloured seams, fine embroidery and perforated contact zones for best aeration
A sturdy frame that consists of solid steel
Height-adjustable safety class 4 gas lift
Comfy & breathable high-density cold foam upholstery straight from the factory
Durable five-star base and logo emblem made of pure aluminium
60 mm casters with nylon core and PU coating for soft and hard floors
Softly cushioned 4D armrests made of PU
Advanced rocking mechanism up to 14°
Flexible adjustment options for individual adaptability
Two pillows included for the lumbar and neck area
Reinforced outer packaging for safe and sound delivery
2 years manufacturer warranty most obligingly handled by OCUK

Specifications:

Appearance:
Main colour: Black
Side strip colour: Black (suede feel)
Stitchings colour: Black
Logo segment colour: Black
Logo embroidery colour: Gold
Pillow colour: Black with golden embroidery
Measurements:
Total height (with base): ca. 1310 - 1410 mm
Height adjustability: ca. 495- 595 mm
Width backrest (shoulder level): ca. 545 mm
Width backrest (pelvis level): ca. 520 mm
Width backrest (point of contact): ca. 295 mm
Length backrest: ca. 870 mm
Backrest adjustability (static): 90° - 135°
Width seat (total): ca. 560 mm
Width seat (point of contact): ca. 350 mm
Depth seat (total): ca. 565 mm
Depth seat (point of contact): ca. 495 mm
Width armrests: ca. 105 mm
Depth armrests: ca. 270 mm
Rocking mechanism: max. 14°
Armrests adjustable: Yes (four-dimensional)
Maximum weight (user): 180 kg
Net weight (chair): ca. 27 kg
Gross weight (chair): ca. 29 kg
Package dimensions: ca. 84 * 38 * 70 cm
UK Fire safety compliance: BS 5852
Manufacturer warranty: 2 years

Only £279.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Black/Blue @ £279.95 inc VAT

GC001NC_140275_800x800.jpg

Only £279.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Black/Gold @ £279.95 inc VAT

GC002NC_140285_800x800.jpg

Only £279.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Black/Red @ £279.95 inc VAT

GC003NC_140295_800x800.jpg

Only £279.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - SK Gaming Edition - Black/White @ £289.99 inc VAT

GC004NC_140305_800x800.jpg

Only £289.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair - Black @ £439.99 inc VAT

GC005NC_140315_800x800.jpg

Avant-garde office chair brand noblechairs raises the bar up high by bringing you its impressive EPIC series swivel chairs pioneering the world's first gaming chair featuring valuable and exceedingly durable real leather covering. Next to this most pivotal innovation, the entire range of noblechairs' classy gamer seats shares the same stellar German design that strikes a perfect balance between luxury car-inspired appearance and materials as well as idiosyncratic gamer chair styling and ergonomics descended from racing car seats. The resulting discreet design without garish colouring creates an air of noblesse and renders the noblechairs gaming chairs simply beautiful.

Delightful aesthetics, finest details and choice materials
The chairs' elegance is furthered by many loving details like the subtly debossed logo that crests the headrest above an elliptical aluminium emblem with relief lettering which adorns the backrest. The breathable genuine leather cover of the contact areas possesses an intriguing natural surface texture and is embroidered with a gorgeous diamond pattern stitching. This all-black version of the noblechairs real leather range of gaming chairs comes with black seams along with a black logo patch with golden embroidery and its easy-to-clean black leather is nicely framed by black stripes. Combined with a stunning list of features the noblechairs EPIC series indubitably constitutes the pinnacle of gaming chair development.

High-precision manufacturing for superb ergonomics
As behoves a premium product, any noblechairs' enviable sitting comfort is fabled due to its dimensionally stable high-class upholstery made of freshly moulded cold foam with 55 per cent density straight from the factory instead of recycled waste scraps used in many lesser, competing products. Its open-cell cold foam structure delivers optimal breathability in conjunction with the luxurious cover materials employed, which allows for a pleasant climate regulation and brings along increased robustness and longevity. The gaming chairs are perfected with fully automated manufacturing processes akin to those applied by car manufacturers that warrant a flawlessly pristine build quality.

A plethora of features with plenty of adjustment options
An advanced rocking mechanism, that allows for rocking the chairs up to 14 degrees, is accompanied by softly cushioned 4D armrests made of polyurethane, 360-degree swivel rotation, flexibly adjustable seat height via a safety class 4 gas lift and a sturdy steel frame mounted atop a durable five-star-base made of pure aluminium. The pertaining five smoothly running 60 mm casters with nylon core and polyurethane coating are attached to the base and equally suited for soft and hard floors. The noblechairs gamer seat's tilt positions can be locked and the tilt tension can be dynamically adjusted. Also the angle between backrest and seating area can be statically adjusted through a practical side lever.

Two velvet pillows in matching colours included
Such sovereign adjustment options and flexible ergonomics render the noblechairs the most sophisticated gaming chairs available on the market. To adequately support the neck area and lumbar region, two removable pillows that allow for ultimate relaxation are included with every unit. Thanks to their unrivalled set of properties combined with long-awaited innovations, the EPIC series gaming chairs are not just suited for gamers and pro gamers, but for virtually everyone who craves for a truly comfortable office chair with chic design made of superior materials and produced with utmost quality.

All noblechairs gaming chairs are compliant with the UK Fire Safety Regulations for Furniture and Furnishings (BS 5852) and therefore possess a fire-retardant layer that has been applied to the surface material to minimise fire hazards.

Only choice materials and advanced features:

Timeless and classy luxury car look "Designed in Germany"
Precious real leather cover with coloured seams and fine embroidery
Rear cover made of 100% vegan PU faux leather
A sturdy frame that consists of solid steel
Height-adjustable safety class 4 gas lift
Comfy & breathable high-density cold foam upholstery straight from the factory
Durable five-star base and logo emblem made of pure aluminium
60 mm casters with nylon core and PU coating for soft and hard floors
Softly cushioned 4D armrests made of PU
Advanced rocking mechanism up to 14°
Flexible adjustment options for individual adaptability
Two pillows included for the lumbar and neck area
Reinforced outer packaging for safe and sound delivery
2 years manufacturer warranty most obligingly handled by OCUK

Specifications:

Appearance:
Main colour: Black
Side strip colour: Black (smooth feel)
Stitchings colour: Black
Logo segment colour: Black
Logo embroidery colour: Gold
Pillow colour: Black with golden embroidery
Measurements:
Total height (with base): ca. 1310 - 1410 cm
Height adjustability: ca. 495 - 595 mm
Width backrest (shoulder level): ca. 545 mm
Width backrest (pelvis level): ca. 520 mm
Width backrest (point of contact): ca. 295 mm
Length backrest: ca. 870 mm
Backrest adjustability (static): 90° - 135°
Width seat (total): ca. 560 mm
Width seat (point of contact): ca. 350 mm
Depth seat (total): ca. 565 mm
Depth seat (point of contact): ca. 495 mm
Width armrests: ca. 105 mm
Depth armrests: ca. 270 mm
Rocking mechanism: max. 14°
Armrests adjustable: Yes (four-dimensional)
Maximum weight (user): 180 kg
Net weight (chair): ca. 27 kg
Gross weight (chair): ca. 29 kg
Package dimensions: ca. 84 * 38 * 70 cm
UK Fire safety compliance: BS 5852
Manufacturer warranty: 2 years

Only £439.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair - Black/White/Red @ £439.99 inc VAT

GC008NC_140325_800x800.jpg

Only £439.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

CHECK OUT THE NOBLE CHAIRS WEBSITE

Associate
can you lock the swivel on these so it functions more like a sofa ?

how heavy is the turning resistance ?

how do these compare to DXRacer king ?

Associate
can you lock the swivel on these so it functions more like a sofa ?

how heavy is the turning resistance ?

how do these compare to DXRacer king ?

1) If you mean stop it from turning, then no

2) There's some resistance on turning, but it turns incredibly smoothly

I'm in the processing of returning mine however

Associate
Yeah I just noticed in the other thread some complaints about quality control

what I meant is like ... if I make a sudden mouse movement, will my chair turn slightly ?
or more realistically, if using rudder pedals or car simulator ?

Do the casters even have locks on to prevent the chair moving backwards in that situation ?

Did OCUK test these scenarios ?

It looks decent for general office type stuff, the design at least

Associate
In that case no, you can make a large movement with a mouse over around 20cm but the chair will just wobble a bit rather than actually turning and changing your direction, anymore than that and you probably should be playing with a higher mouse sensitivity instead. Harder to say with pedals as I don't have any personally

The casters have no lock at all and just roll freely

The chair's really comfortable for both general computer stuff and also gaming, although I presume that compared to the DXRacer Formula chair it doesn't hug your body as much, as this is rather open.

Associate
I'll probably go with the dxracer iron, same one as Jayz2cents has,
its unfortunate though because in this case I'd rather buy something expensive that looks like a normal piece of furniture and have a sense of permanence rather than something that looks ' technological '

Soldato
Just got the Noble Chair Epic in Black. Few QA issues:
  1. Big deep scratch on inside of one armrest
  2. Scratchs/dents around armrest tilt mechanisms
  3. THe bracket for connecting the seat/back section is very dangerous and needs to state so in the instructions
  4. The above was also extremely tight making it very difficult to get the back piece on
  5. Didn't mention in the instructions that the lumbar support needs to be fitted during assembly, otherwise have to take it apart to put it on. Fortunately, the lumbar cushion isn't comfortable so it saved me the hassle.

Soldato
Just got the Noble Chair Epic in Black. Few QA issues:
  1. Big deep scratch on inside of one armrest
  2. Scratchs/dents around armrest tilt mechanisms
  3. THe bracket for connecting the seat/back section is very dangerous and needs to state so in the instructions
  4. The above was also extremely tight making it very difficult to get the back piece on
  5. Didn't mention in the instructions that the lumbar support needs to be fitted during assembly, otherwise have to take it apart to put it on. Fortunately, the lumbar cushion isn't comfortable so it saved me the hassle.

Such a shame that Noble still can't sort out their QA issues. Hopefully this is an isolated incident.

Soldato
Hoping the quality isn't as bad as all that, I went for the black/red. DXRacer is apparently pretty bad from a youtube review I found, mostly down to poor packaging and stitching, they say this is well packaged, so I'm hopeful at this point.

OCUK are saying these are pretty much the best, so am hoping for a pleasant experience but some of the latter comments are concerning.

Soldato
My DXracer is spot on, nothing wrong with it. They get good reviews in the main from what i have seen.
The Noble chairs product on the other hand was shameful at best, poor stitching, marks on the stand/legs. uneven lob sided stitching across the chair. Padding on the seat was missing on the sides of the chair under the leather. Numerous reports of issues with the chairs even after they seemingly changed the manufacturing/packaging.
Over priced and inferior quality from my experience and some others.

Soldato
My DXracer is spot on, nothing wrong with it. They get good reviews in the main from what i have seen.
The Noble chairs product on the other hand was shameful at best, poor stitching, marks on the stand/legs. uneven lob sided stitching across the chair. Padding on the seat was missing on the sides of the chair under the leather. Numerous reports of issues with the chairs even after they seemingly changed the manufacturing/packaging.
Over priced and inferior quality from my experience and some others.

Is this the one you got from here, in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom