• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Permabanned
On Air - Official Teaser #3 RTX

https://www.dsogaming.com/videotrai...r-game-on-air-gets-a-new-ray-tracing-trailer/
RainStyle Games has released a new Ray Tracing trailer for its upcoming sci-fi survival horror game, On Air. According to NVIDIA, On Air will feature ray-traced reflections and shadows, and will also support the DLSS tech.

In On Air, you will explore every corner of a gloomy old hotel Algol, alive with ominous creatures. Moreover, you’ll need to unravel all the puzzles of this hotel and its inhabitants.

On Air’s gameplay includes the search for the necessary items, as well as solving story tasks that help to reach new levels. Some items found in the game have unique properties. In addition to the main story at each level there are additional quests, allowing to reveal parallel storylines. During the game an atmosphere of 60s gradually transforms into an environment with Sci-Fi elements, which entails the appearance of many strange mechanisms and devices.

RainStyle Games aims to release On Air on December 27th.

Caporegime
That was all over the place and i seen nothing that made me want to buy it. Floating about in space making myself an easy target against more easy targets. Lets get it bought due to a few effects.

Haters gonna hate :cry:

There has been quite a bit of footage showing gameplay, beats having the same old military on the ground fps....

Caporegime
Nothing new to show here given HU, gamersnexus, techpowerup, PCGH, oc3d, DF etc. have all showcased the differences between native+AA, FSR and DLSS thoroughly now but nonetheless.... I thought this short clip from reddit summed it up very well again with regards to how DLSS is better than native+AA and FSR and also how FSR just enhances all the issues/artefacts of native+AA:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/svpvg9/dlss_in_cyberpunk_15_fixes_flickering_metal_fence/

EDIT:

SW is getting dlss, no word on whether any RT features though but doubt it:

Permabanned
Caporegime
A good example on reddit showing not just why DLSS out performs FSR, but also can behave better than native.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/svpvg9/dlss_in_cyberpunk_15_fixes_flickering_metal_fence/

This also proves that those who buy Nvidia have a more defined member :cry:

It is rather puzzling how people still deny that DLSS can often look better than native for these reasons especially when you have practically every major tech site saying the same with regards to dlss looking better than native, not to mention backing up the claims with footage showing why and not just in 1 game but many games now.... Still find it amusing that people also give of about DLSS "being awful" for motion even though the ghosting issues have been vastly reduced since 2.3 and HU, gamer nexus etc. have also showcased this. Even more amusing that the same people who love to highlight these so called issues never bat an eye lid when it comes to TAA, which is 10 times worse for everything.... :p

Looks good that, reminds me of prey and bioshock.

Looks like yet another RT showpiece too, inb4 the "developers clearly put no effort into rasterization" comments :cry: ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom