The Rumour Mill, who do you want/think your club will sign/sell this summer

Soldato
Rotty said:
YES YES YES

how much are we paying them to take him ? :p

Sadly only seems to be a loan with option to buy, pretty sure it signals the end of his playing days at Liverpool though.

BaZ87 said:
According to Sky's website (nothing on SSN though) we have re-opened talks over Kuyt

Should be fairly straight forward to be honest now that Alves is out the window, id expect it done (and the rumours seem to agree) by the weekend

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
Pennant to Liverpool deal is done...

7.5 million is a lot, on the other hand he is a young english winger with a lot of skill and potential. excellent cross and well capable of beating players. I think we could see him come good, In Rafa we trust!

Don
Oakesy2001uk said:
7.5 million is a lot, on the other hand he is a young english winger with a lot of skill and potential. excellent cross and well capable of beating players. I think we could see him come good, In Rafa we trust!
Echo says its around £6m :confused:
Lets just hope he fullfills his potential

Man of Honour
Matrix said:
Liverpool sign Pennant.

Just been on sky sports.No news how much yet.
Joking? :eek: ;)

Leeds have signed someone Nicholls from Wigan for £700k, might already be mentioned by Gilly, but SSN just announced it:)

Edit: Can't seem to find any more about it now...

Last edited:
Don
andy@moFo said:
it means rafa should have chipped in the extra money they needed for alves !
Pay £12m for Alves?? I don't think so; from what i have seen of him he's a decent player but he's not proven in EPL (and South Americans usually struggle over here) and would have taken up the majority of our cash. Now we hopefully will have enough cash to get a striker as well, which we need

Associate
BaZ87 said:
Pay £12m for Alves?? I don't think so; from what i have seen of him he's a decent player but he's not proven in EPL (and South Americans usually struggle over here) and would have taken up the majority of our cash. Now we hopefully will have enough cash to get a striker as well, which we need

Looks like that wil Kuyt.

Back
Top Bottom