*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Man of Honour
OP
Cosimo how long was it between you receiving the refund email and the amount been credit to your card ?

Email received on a Friday and was there the following Friday (last week)although it was probably a few days earlier because it was dated 19th August and at the bottom of the online statement so I missed it.

Soldato
No, he didn't do that at all. He compared it to your S7 article, not the Note. Go and troll somewhere else if you really have nothing better to do, it's boring for everyone, even for those of us who don't own Samsung phones but like to read threads. You add nothing to this forum and never have done.

Spot on!

Soldato
Me... Samsung haven't got the pick up right twice now (UK Mail say they are just following Samsung's instructions) so now I've demanded they collect it when it is convenient for me... Sunday evening ;)

Amex have credited my account and are currently disputing it with Samsung.

So I still have the phone and Samsung haven't contacted me regarding collection. Amex haven't got in touch either with regards to the chargeback so I have no idea where I stand at the moment.

Man of Honour
OP
Man of Honour
OP
Best return it now:

Battery Software Update

As part of our absolute focus on customer safety, from 15th December, all Galaxy Note7 devices will receive a new battery software update that will limit the maximum charging capacity to 30 percent. This software update is designed to further minimise customer risk and reinforce to customers to replace their device through the Galaxy Note7 Replacement Programme as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom