The smell of smokers

Soldato
Happy Birthday.

I used to smoke until a week back, and tbh smokers can't smell the smells comming from them. Since I've stopped smoking I have noticed the stench is horrible, does smell really bad.

I didn't need to no nictoine patch or any of that utter B.S stopped with Will POWA!!!

But yeah, the smell is horrible, I'm suprised I could live with that smell with for a year :\

Soldato
Nix said:
You're talking out of your behind. Smoke is absolutely disgusting, if you can't realise that then you must be one of those selfish smokers.

He is expressing his opinion about smoking, I don't see how that makes his point less valid if you don't agree with it. I don't think smokers are disgusting or scum, or selfish but I don't smoke. :confused:

Soldato
As much as i find smoking a disgusting, selfish and moronic habit -- i still make time to giggle at the overpowering stench that comes from these people!

Soldato
dmpoole said:
I opened it up and its like Pandoras Box of smells coming from it and we've had to fumigate the bedroom.
Haha, there's a corner shop locally that's just shut down recently, it had been there for years

We would always pop in to get a 20p mixup (jelly teddybears 1/2p each!) but the owner smoked like a chimney! There was no such thing as tongs and the jellies were kept in open containers on top of the counter, everything smelt and tasted of cigarettes!

Still you don't noticed these things as much when you're tucking into a bag full of sweets.

Soldato
I agree with everyone about how disgusting it is, and cant wait for the ban. However, the thing that absolutely maddens me the most is when smokers just throw their used butts on the floor in public! How dare they treat our environment with such contempt! Such a display of overwhelming arrogance and selfishness makes me utter a few words to the gods of the inferno to curse them for the rest of the day! Its all I can do without going over there and pulling a joe pesci on those sons-a-*******! :mad: :mad:

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Firstly, Happy Birthday Mr Poole. ;)

Secondly I went out on saturday night and going to the bar to get another drink when this guy blew smoke in my face... yes he did get the look of doom - but surely they can't think this is attractive?!

My ex was a smoker, not that that was one of the reasons we split up but I certainly would say it was a contributory factor. When I pulled him, I obviously noticed that he smoked (I also remembered that he spent most of the evening not smoking around me as he noticed I was a non smoker) and then the next day (after stupidly giving him my number) I went through all the reasons why it wouldn't work - mainly distance.

Anyway he said he would give up for me, which yeah, maybe he did for a couple of months, but then I would smell it on his breath and hands when he came round but he denied all. Until one day I picked it up again and he confessed.

It wasn't the actual smoking that ****** me off it was the fact that he lied to me about it.

He had disgusting teeth as well from it they were all brown and horrible - I hardly kissed him.

NEVER going out with someone who smoked again!

/smoking rant off

BB x

Caporegime
Wow some right little arrogant views in here, have some sympathy for us smokers :(:p lol.

Anyways i smoke, not that i like it...tried giving up but nada...just one of those bad habits i suppose. My gf doesnt like me smoking and now that shes around for the next 2 weeks we have come to an agreement in that i dont smoke around her or smoke in the bedroom. Shes gone as far as to fumigate my bedroom:( spent all day yesterday while i was at work...cleaning out my room...i was a bit shocked when i walked into my room and found it smelt so much better. But if i need a smoke i just pop out the house or use the front room to smoke as no one really goes in there. Shes now even got my mum on her side as well:(, so im getting a double barrelled shotgun pointing at me from both of them.

Although she did say last night that ifi give up smoking in the 2 weeks shes here, ill have copious amounts of sex to take my mind off it. Sadly i dont know how that will work when im actually at work as thats when i usually smoke the most lol

Anyways as for the smell i just tend to spray myself with lots of lynx to get rid of the smell, kinda works for awhile. I also chew some gum if im going to get jiggy with my lass, i wouldnt want to kiss myself lol lol

Anyways happy bday DmPoole, hope you have a good one :).

Last edited:
Soldato
I hate smoking, but the only time it would annoy me is if i was eating and someone smoking at the table, if smokers are curtious about it then fine.

A ban in pubs doesnt really bother me either way, i do hope the DO NOT ban it in clubs though, because smoke covers up the awful smell of sweat and feet n crap!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
McDaniel said:
I hate smoking, but the only time it would annoy me is if i was eating and someone smoking at the table, if smokers are curtious about it then fine.

A ban in pubs doesnt really bother me either way, i do hope the DO NOT ban it in clubs though, because smoke covers up the awful smell of sweat and feet n crap!

Theres crap in clubs now :eek:

Associate
AJUK said:
I agree with the stench form smokers. However, I cannot wait until the smoking ban comes in as I want to enjoy a pint in good company without being fumigated with a carcenogenic gas.

Have a great birthday. :)

^

Soldato
Trinity said:
Anyway he said he would give up for me, which yeah, maybe he did for a couple of months, but then I would smell it on his breath and hands when he came round but he denied all. Until one day I picked it up again and he confessed.

It wasn't the actual smoking that ****** me off it was the fact that he lied to me about it.

He had disgusting teeth as well from it they were all brown and horrible - I hardly kissed him.

My current GF is like that... She said she'd quit for me, then she started going out and smoking, now shes smoking again full time although she denies it.. Its not like I can't tell. She wonders why I don't like kissing her etc and moans when I constantly tell her she reeks! I got an earful one night as well, she'd been out and I hadn't. She came back to mine and got into bed, I woke up and told her to go have a shower because she stunk. That didn't go down too well and she fell out with me over that :rolleyes:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Febreze will do the trick. A few years ago I stayed round a mates who smoked. When I got up, even though I'd slept in the spare room, my clothes smelt. Sprayed someof his febreze on my shirt etc. and couldn't smell it thereafter.

It neutralises the odour, rather than being a perfume.

Man of Honour
The smell of the smoke is proberly what makes me think otherwise attractive girls are mingers. Just completely ruins anything that person has going for them looks wise IMO!

It does make sense... honest.

Back
Top Bottom