The SPV M600 and windows media player

Soldato
Is it possible to play the music through the internal speaker with windows media player? My music only comes through the headphones :(

Also, how do you overclock the damm thing! 190mhz is too slow for me:( (i'll buy a new heatsink, mabey watercool it!!)

Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Associate
S@njay said:
Ah, turns out my speaker is actually broke :(

Waiting for orange tech to call me back to resolve the issue.

If the speaker doesn't work, it doesn't work. I don't see why Orange need a tech support person to tell you that, I'm sure even a front-line monkey can do that for you. If headphones work and not speaker, it can only really be hardware

Soldato
OP
After test phone calls, hard resetting (lost my high score of 1566 on bubble breaker :( ) They have finally decided that the phone is actually broken!

There going to call me again soon for a swap out, they cant do it now becuase they have to wait for tech.

Is tech thier god?! I can imagine "tech" hovering above them in the office, and the call center staff allways look up for thier guidence.

Bet you have to change relegion too at orange, to Tech relegion!

Associate
S@njay said:
Is tech their god?! I can imagine "tech" hovering above them in the office, and the call center staff allways look up for their guidence.

It often seems that way. I suspect it's because Orange don't trust their staff to RMA phones as their overall No Fault Found rate is sky high. Either that or it's because the majority of the staff have no technical knowledge whatsover. For this I speak from experience, I've had major problems with Orange in the past. Hence why I'm on T-Mobile I suppose.

Associate
If i were you i would send them a letter with your phone the day they take it away stating you expect it to be fixed within 14 days yada yada.

They had my spv for 60 days before trading standards kick'em up the ....

If you send that letter early it makes it easier for you to prove they are slow etc...

Soldato
OP
Orange are swapping my phone out tomorrow for a brand new one.

Is there anyway to permenantly move the my documents folder over to the storage card? I have read guides on the net, but none have worked :(

Soldato
OP
Alasdair said:
There should be a My Documents folder on the storage card anyway - if you set the camera to store to SD, it will create one

But will the O/S then use the Mydocuments on the storage card rather than the onboard memory all the time? i.e. saving music files and my word documents if ihappen to create them?

Back
Top Bottom