• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Then if you bag a card and the review are pants you just return it under Distance Selling regulations, simples.
The Distance Selling Regulations no longer apply in UK law. As of 13 June 2014 they have been replaced by the Consumer Contracts Regulations.

Why does everyone say this.

Caporegime
The fact there are no reviews is sketchy to me, maybe they are trying to hide crap cards and dump on them the eager beavers lol.

You do realise that ordering a card isn't final, that makes absolutely no sense.

If you order a card and read a review that would change your mind on the purchase you can... change your mind on a purchase. either cancelling the order or sending it back for £5. No one is going to spend what £500-1000 on a card(depending on which one) only to go oh it sucks, better keep the order. I mean even if 6 people do that, you think AMD are doing it to get 6 extra sales?

I'm going to try to order one, if the reviews show it's bad it's getting cancelled or being sent back.

Caporegime
The Distance Selling Regulations no longer apply in UK law. As of 13 June 2014 they have been replaced by the Consumer Contracts Regulations.

Why does everyone say this.

Because they are near identical and replaced a commonly used term everyone understood with a new one that made very little difference. It mostly extended the time available to send stuff back from 7 to 14 days by law iirc. It's a basically interchangeable term that really refer to the same basic rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom