• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Anyone have a clue as to whether any of these cards with have 3 displayports? All the ones If seen just have 2 plus HDMI plus USB-C

Appreciate there are converters but it's not ideal for 2 monitors + VR

Caporegime
Anyone have a clue as to whether any of these cards with have 3 displayports? All the ones If seen just have 2 plus HDMI plus USB-C

Appreciate there are converters but it's not ideal for 2 monitors + VR
That is the AMD reference design... only AIB custom cards would theoretically change that

Associate
You do realise that ordering a card isn't final, that makes absolutely no sense.

If you order a card and read a review that would change your mind on the purchase you can... change your mind on a purchase. either cancelling the order or sending it back for £5. No one is going to spend what £500-1000 on a card(depending on which one) only to go oh it sucks, better keep the order. I mean even if 6 people do that, you think AMD are doing it to get 6 extra sales?

I'm going to try to order one, if the reviews show it's bad it's getting cancelled or being sent back.
What exactly is the issue with not allowing reviews 24hrs before release? I've not read one valid reason yet.

Soldato
I think if you use that it generates a new OC account so it wouldn't be linked to your forum account. There may be an option to merge multiple OC accounts though.

Yeah it looks to have unlinked my forum account which I just then had to restate. There's an option to permanently link but if that removes free delivery I don't want to risk it.

Soldato
What exactly is the issue with not allowing reviews 24hrs before release? I've not read one valid reason yet.

The problem is there’s going to be a known lack of stock so you essentially have to buy blind. It’s not unreasonable to have a good idea what you are dropping £600 odd in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom