The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Man of Honour
Good episode. Shame about the rx7 as it looked like a very clean example.

So far with TG and TGT they usually trash vehicles like that when there is some other issue like the planes on TGT that had problems which would have cost significantly more than the planes were worth to repair.

Soldato
I can't remember the last time Top Gear didn't do a guest segment apart from the specials and it was all the better for it.

Enjoyed last night seeing all the jap car scenes. That Porsche has had several really good videos done of it on Youtube such as:

Associate
Have to say that episode has hands down beat anything TGT has produced. Felt they got the formula spot on with the presenters this week.

That's a shame, as I was reading, I was wondering if we had finally reached a stage where a Top Gear episode could be discussed without mentioning The Grand Tour.
Sadly not.

Soldato
That worked much better, the new guys are no good at interviewing people on the couch so glad that was missing and enjoyed the whole show, even the Rory segment which is a first for me :D

Caporegime
Must be just me found the whole program boring and uninteresting.

The only bits i didn't fast forward through were the Fukushima part, and the Porsche.

Back
Top Bottom