1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. timmeh

Mobster

But he did say that...

2. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

The Republicans knows they are done, this is evident that all of them are keeping a VERY low profile, they are letting Trump taking all the heat now and if this blows up just in Trump's face and let him take all the flak.

3. Yas786

Caporegime

Well you finally said something that I agree with. It’s a massive charade by Trump, who only wants the wall to boost his ego...

4. garnett

Mobster

5. drunkenmaster

Caporegime

The simple volume of concrete required both for the wall and supporting foundations below it for a massive long wall is insane. Everything about his plan for a wall is unfeasible but he probably never realised that to actually build the wall he'd probably bring construction across the states to a halt for years due to the sheer volume of concrete required causing a massive supply issue.

6. Trusty

Sgarrista

7. The Geezer

Wise Guy

Not seen you for weeks and then you post a Trump tweet thinking it justifies his behaviour because Obama made reference to border security NOT the wall.

“Keep trying”

8. garnett

Mobster

Pfffft. We're still not there then! You're still with him, even in his claims ro have never said Mexico would pay directly for the wall?

Well, since you invited us to try again on efforts to find where your integrity kicks in, how about this...

https://www.thestar.com/amp/news/wo...mexican-border.html?__twitter_impression=true

... Which includes this fabulous section:-

In McAllen, Trump derided critics who dismiss walls as outdated and ineffective. He said some old technology, like the wheel, is timeless.

“A wheel is older than a wall,” he said. He repeated it a few seconds later: “The wheel is older than the wall. Do you know that?”

Defensive walls predate wheels by thousands of years. (Jericho’s famous wall existed around 8,000 BC; the wheel is thought to have been invented around 3,500 BC.)"

Still standing by your stable genius?

9. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

Wait so border security was obamas idea, a democrate president had the idea of border security first. And trump akes credit?

10. wesimmo

Wise Guy

No, no. Trump can take credit for coming up with a wall from coast to coast, not border security, the 2 aren't the same thing. :D

11. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Trump is going to declare victory no matter what, so let this ride out because it is all on him since both Congress and Senate has passed the budget to open the government, it is Trump himself who refused to sign it.

This is on him and nobody else.

12. Trusty

Sgarrista

I obviously don't have any integrity :)

13. Amp34

Caporegime

That’s relatively cheap.

A 1200 sqft house on the outskirts of London is £2000 a month. A similar sized apartment in central London can be £2000 a week.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  14. Amp34

Caporegime

Only if you can’t differentiate the difference between a wall and border security.

Counter to Trumps insistence the Democrats are all for border security, they’re just not for great white elephants.

15. Trusty

Sgarrista

Why did the democrats build barriers then? They are obviously not against it. Just against it at the moment, because it gives Trump victory with a key pledge...

Politics baby!!!!

16. Yas786

Caporegime

Politics my backside lol, more like lying through your teeth then throwing a temper tantrum like a little child when you don’t get your way lol.

His key pledge was to get Mexico to pay for the wall...now he’s saying he never said that and you still back him. Yes you are right when you said you don’t have any integrity, how can you when you continually back a raging liar and a really bad one at that.

Keep tryin ;).

17. Trusty

Sgarrista

you got me there!

Where you from, Yas?

Do you still believe the middle east is a shining beacon on human rights?

18. The Geezer

Wise Guy

In typically Trump fashion play the man not the ball #BeBest.

19. Trusty

Sgarrista

You should listen to your own advice..

Edit.

There is loads, shall i keep going?

This is what it comes down to basically. You think you're better than other people..
    You think other peoples political opinions dont matter.

BEBESTINDEED

Do you not wonder why you only see one side in this thread?
    A complete and utter echo jerk circle in here.

"we're such good people, we're such good people, fap fap fap"

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  20. D.P.

Caporegime

Was going to say the same thing.

In comparison, I pay $3500 a month to live I about 1600sqft on a tiny village on the countryside. The same in Geneva would be $4500.