1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. xyphic

Wise Guy

It shows that CO2 rises can be naturally occurring, given catastrophic and obvious natural inputs (e.g. rise in volcanic activity). What's happening right now is that CO2 levels are rising without natural input, and that can only therefore be attributed to unnatural input, i.e. from humans.

2. Evangelion

Capodecina

Meanwhile, this just happened: 'Top Mueller Prosecutor Stepping Down In Latest Clue Russia Inquiry May Be Ending.'

Andrew Weissmann is the genius behind the Manafort investigation. It seems his role is over now.

Steve Bannon will breathe a sigh of relief; he had consistently told his supporters that Weissmann was one of the most dangerous investigators in the Mueller team.

Oh, and Beto O'Rourke has officially entered the presidential race. So that'll be another clown car event to keep an eye on.

3. StriderX

Capodecina

He’ll fail, but go straight back into the texas race hopefully, he got quite close.

4. Jono8

Caporegime

It shows co2 rises have been natural occurances in the past, but it does not do anything to prove that currently, the co2 increases are not man made.

5. Greebo

Caporegime

Agreed but then how do you get from that to the claim that we need to make more CO2 as the plants are starving due to lack of CO2 and that is whats best for the environment?

Clearly that grpah shows what happens when CO2 levels get too high either from nature or man made.

6. Freakbro

Capodecina

Then you look at the timescales of natural CO2 fluctuations in the geological record and compare it to the current fluctuations timescale...

7. C.R.A.Z.Y

Mobster

Wow!
    trump is now making threats of violence towards US citizens

[​IMG]

8. Evangelion

Capodecina

That's a stretch, at best.

9. Greebo

Caporegime

I see today he spoke about Brexit and basically said its a mess and it could have been so simple if May had followed his advice. Also that there is a massive trade deal ready to sign. Is that the one where we have to drop animal welfare and environmental protection and open the NHS to US health company privitisation? Can't wait

10. timmeh

Mobster

I get the feeling Trump is planning to veto the bipartisan vote to reverse the national emergency...

11. Caracus2k

Mobster

Wow!

C.R.A.Z.Y could not even apparently be bothered to go to the primary source (or at least reference it in their post) and give the quote in full context of talking about the left violently suppressing free speech with this being a bad thing as the right would of course react.... I wonder why that is CRAZY?

12. [FnG]magnolia

Pancake

That's like reading the transcript of a drunk child having suffered a car accident. The man is barely literate.

13. Yas786

Caporegime

Lol and the fact that Caracus2k still somehow thought posting that utter rambling nonsense would somehow exonerate Trump.

Truly lolworthy.

But joking aside, both right and left wingers are equally to blame for what is going on. With Trump he absolutely loves it when the right wing do unsavoury things but always manages to blame the left wing. As I said both sides are equally to blame.

14. StriderX

Capodecina

Senators who are fed up are starting to push against his lordship by voting down his abuse of power, of course lead turtleface still moaning that he has to do work.

15. VincentHanna

Capodecina

16. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

17. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Probably

Pence isn't Catholic though.

18. Jono8

Caporegime

Did you just post that to try and back Trump up? Seriously?

The speech where he says this:

"I can tell you, I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

Incredible. Note he doesn't talk about just the right reacting he says "I have the support of the police, the support of the military..".

That isn't Trump musing over a right wing reaction. That is him subtly threatening that he could use the states military and police to react.

All on the same day that a violent right winger has killed 49 people in cold blood in New Zealand. A killer who appreciated Trump as a poster boy for what he believes in.

The manifesto, which was in a question-answer format, has been removed from the Internet post the attack. In the document, the question "Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?" evoked both praise and deprecation: "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure.

https://www.ibtimes.com/christchurc...ymbol-white-identity-not-policy-maker-2775736

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM
  19. The Geezer

Wise Guy

Smells of dictatorship to me.

He doesn't get his way in Congress, gets pushed back in the courts, there will be a breaking soon enough

20. Evangelion

Capodecina

North Korea is now threatening to to scuttle US peace talks, and resume missile testing. Trump has been completely played by Kim.