1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Jokester

Don

It's also the most direct route to a geostationary orbit.

2. VincentHanna

Capodecina

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47642335
    I don't care about it so much, I am complaining to factory workers in a speech

3. doodah

Capodecina

I already had a dim view of Donna Brazile. And now she's joined Fox News as a pundit, writing this........

I think that alone excludes her from stating she has any credibility whatsoever, at least be honest and admit they are paying you well.

Edit - yup a complete sell out.

Knowing Trump, he probably means not getting one from McCain himself.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  4. Yas786

Caporegime

Poor guy, how dare McCain not personally thank him for his funeral. So much disrespect from a dead person ;).

On a more serious note, President bone spurs needs to be constantly reminded that at least McCain fought for his country. Whereas Bone spurs chickened out and used an excuse to back out of going. Shame really as I’m not sure he would be around if he had gone, probably would have went MIA lol.

The Devin Nunes suing twitter is comedy gold. The GOP spend so much of their time criticising others for being perpetually offended but it’s ok for them to be lol. Twitter is just that, a platform where others can mock you to their hearts content. The GOP slowly eradicating free speech one step at a time. I don’t recall any laws saying people in power shouldn’t be mocked for their stupidity. If that was the case then there wouldn’t be a Twitter lol.

Nunes is such a muppet that he mentioned 2 parody account, Devin Nunes mom and Devin Nunes cow...both accounts had a few thousand followers. But thanks to Devin they now have more followers than this utter idiot. That is just comedy gold tbh.

5. Stokesy

Gangster

Looks like a good example of the Streisand Effect. The number of people following @DevinCow has increased by over two orders of magnitude since he instigated the lawsuit.

6. shroomz

Wise Guy

What if he is DevinCow?

7. StarShock

Wise Guy

I thought that, could be taking a leaf out of those Paul peoples book and start a fake rivalry to drive traffic, then he can persue his true calling of being a social media influencer

8. doodah

Capodecina

Mitch can often act like a boss in Ninja Gaiden, near impossible. Rolls over and shows his belly when it comes to Trump.

Real tough words Lindsey. I heard more noise from Trump's supposed troop withdrawal.

9. DisrupTor75

Wise Guy

Strange he has no problem with Trump saying things about other people just not his friend. And yet he used to sing a very different tune about Trump and his behaviour.

*edit*

Off topic slightly here but I just got this pm from a Trumpster on YT. some of his reasoning is amusing to say the least but I do agree the system is broken.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to downplay their intelligence in front of the entire world :eek:

10. doodah

Capodecina

The cynic in me thinks Trump needs a distraction from his obsession with McCain.

And in other news, more sloppy behaviour...."what about her emails!!!"....from Jared, Ivanka and other WH officials. Unknown if any classified information was involved.
    Heads up, a Maria Bartiomo interview with Fox is airing tomorrow morning. Attempt #84 to steady the ship with some soft ball questions but it all goes belly up any one?

11. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

I miss the simpler days.

12. JeditOjanen

Mobster

It's necessary to believe that to be a Trumpeter. If Trump is as dumb as he looks and acts, then you are even dumber for supporting someone that dumb. But you know you're not dumb, right? You're smart. And because you're a smart person who would only support someone even smarter than yourself, Trump must be playing 11-dimensional chess and his acting stupid is just part of a clever gambit to make his opponents underestimate him. His masterstroke will come any day now. Just wait.

13. doodah

Capodecina

Let's not forget tanned suits (except when McConnell wears one) and dijon mustard. Speaking of distractions, as horrible as attacking a dead man is - can the US press remember much more pertinent things are going on like Trump's budget.

14. timmeh

Mobster

From what I've seen of the transcript (can't find it right now) he and Fox had an agreement not to ask questions about McCain but it came up anyway.

It sounds like the only reason he doesn't like McCain is because McCain did the right thing taking the dossier to the FBI to investigate rather than taking it to Trump for him to bury.

15. wesimmo

Wise Guy

16. StriderX

Capodecina

17. Evangelion

Capodecina

Not quite.

American Jews nearly always vote Democrat, and they're overwhelmingly opposed to any policies that will generate more conflict between Israel and her neighbours. White Republicans are the ones who push the hardcore pro-Israel stuff.

18. stockhausen

Capodecina

I seem to recall that Paxman once asked Blair if he and Bush prayed together.

I don't think that anyone would ask the same question about Agent Orange who seems to believe that he is the new "Crusading" Messiah come to save the Israelites from the wicked Philistines.

19. timmeh

Mobster

Why is it that the GOP sucks up to Israel so much and anything negative said about them is classed as anti-semitism?

20. StarShock

Wise Guy

The gop really like selling weapons to people