1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. C.R.A.Z.Y

Mobster

The Make America White Again yee haw's are pretty thick and gullible tbh, they only seem to be capable of repeating what their crooked messiah dribbles out :p

2. VincentHanna

Capodecina

It's a good outcome for Trump and his family, I am a little bit surprised.

3. terley

Wise Guy

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate trump signing a bill to ratify the rights for free speech on college campuses, if not fulfilled the college can lose state funding?

We bad mouth him all day, but that is a VERY strong, and great move.

4. timmeh

Mobster

AG Barr is going to be up before Congress.

I don’t think the whole report will ever be made public

5. terley

Wise Guy

Can i ask what people really think the Russians did to help trump win the presidency, also is there actually legal grounds for it to be considered a crime?

After watching the debacle of Congress attempting to ask Mark Zuckerberg questions and sounding like a bunch of grandparents who don't understand computers, it really wouldn't surprise me if they are massively overestimating what the Russians can actually influence.

6. Evangelion

Capodecina

Yep, I give him full credit for that.

7. Evangelion

Capodecina

I guess you could ask the CIA.

'CIA finds Russia interfered to help Donald Trump win US election: reports.'

'What we know about Russia's interference in the US election.'

'A Timeline Showing the Full Scale of Russia’s Unprecedented Interference in the 2016 Election, and Its Aftermath.'

'How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump.'

Yes. That's why Mueller has indicted a bunch of Russians for it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  8. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

Yes there is. They did everything they've been proven to have done....

I don't understand why you're now going down the route of the Russians didn't even do anything, and if they did, it's not illegal.

9. robfosters

Caporegime

im a bit confused around this exoneration thing. The way I see it, he hasn’t been exonerated of all crimes, but he has been completely exonerated of collusion with Russia. Correct?

10. chroniclard

Capodecina

It's the obstruction he hasn't been exonerated of. Collusion he has been.....I think.

11. doodah

Capodecina

As I am starting to understand it; he's been cleared of collusion however Mueller said it was too close to call/left the obstruction decision to the DoJ which Barr cleared immediately (criminally).

Why did he try so hard to throw the case out, defined red lines as looking into his finances adn won't release his tax returns. It's his dirty money and business dealings he's worried about and trying to cover.

12. Colonel_Klinck

Hitman

How does it differ from 1969 Tinker v. Des Moines SCOTUS decision that cemented childrens rights to free speech in public schools? Surely that covers collages as well.

13. JRS

Capodecina

Neal K. Katyal on why the Barr letter might have created a few new issues for Team Trump.

This one's gonna run for a bit...

14. JeditOjanen

Mobster

Here's what the summary appears to mean:

• Russia did interfere with the 2016 US Presidential Election with the intent of bringing about a Trump presidency.
    • Trump did not knowingly ask Russia to do this. Hence, no collusion. However, he may have known that it was happening.
    • Trump has not been cleared of obstructing investigations into whether he was elected with Russian help.

15. terley

Wise Guy

I'm not going down that route at all, I'm merely asking the question.

And if trump is proven to have not colluded with the Russians in any way, what on earth is this all about?

16. chroniclard

Capodecina

Other than not jailing #CrookedDon its been a pretty successful investigation with the amount of Trump associates that have been prosecuted.

17. timmeh

Mobster

Other than him standing on a podium asking Russia to find Hillary's emails ;)

18. Kyo

Mobster

Just for you @jsmoke so that you don't conveniently omit, misinterpret and change your own conclusions and understandings about the investigation.

19. sityeuropa

Wise Guy

The whole Trump / Russia narrative was a disgrace.

It reaffirms my beliefs that the mainstream media is an agenda pushing ******** mouthpiece. My Youtube commentators over the years I listen to hold a more balanced and accurate account of the news and have been proven right.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019
  20. StriderX

Capodecina

Of course they do, because you watch them.

There’s no doubt agendas on both sides of the media with respect to their political camp, to the point of hurting themselves.

But you’re at risk of falling for an too obvious trap. Regardless google will eventually kick them off, it’s rather transient.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019