1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Let's down this rabbit hole we go ! :p

Well........I thought about clarifying it but thought people are smart enough to know what I mean as one make sense and the other one doesn't so I didn't think I had to....evidently that didn't happen. lol

It is as simple as that, I thought a simple bit of logic would trigger in people's mind "he means American Indians" and that's that, didn't know it will become a mini topic on its own.

So that's that.

2. Colonel_Klinck

Hitman

Wow then we are in for a huge change in the next round of elections! The overwhelming majority are disgusted by both Trump's comments and Yaxley and so must be hard left!.... or the truth is that anyone who is hard right or sympathises with the hard right are the only one to defend them.

3. mburn_83

Gangster

Fools playing into Trump's hands once more.

A controversial tweet and the autistic over the top self righteous screeching ensues.

The democrats have to select a sane middle ground candidate who does not play any sound bite/slogan that is more than 4 words long.

4. wesimmo

Wise Guy

Your language there is rather ironic given the accusation you make while using it.

5. B&W

Soldato

People say Muslims have a problem with extremism, (true tbh) but I think white westerners have a problem with racism/xenophobia too. Trump and Brexit is just a manifestation of that, it's just the beginning.

6. wesimmo

Wise Guy

Yep, all of humanity has the potential for scummery, it's just different people excuse that by twisting different causes to enable them, be that religion, nationality, the football team you support, etc, etc.

7. krooton

Capodecina

I was confused, and thought I missed something about Trump emigrating to India, haha.

I've been switched over to 'Native Americans' for so long I didn't event make the association :D

8. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

i assume it was an honest mistake you made above so i've edited for you. you're welcome

9. Yas786

Caporegime

Lol I knew exactly who you were talking about lol. Just wanted to clarify for our resident Trump supporters;). Even though in all honesty I shouldn’t have as they deserve to live in their world of hatred, intolerance and fake news.

10. altus

Gangster

He didn`t mention race once.

11. Yas786

Caporegime

Hahahahaha hahahahahaha

Yeh thanks for the laughs there Jaffa cakes.

Actually on a serious note, you are right I don’t approve of homosexuality but do I discriminate against them?? No can’t say I ever have, in fact I know a couple and they are lovely good people. What they do in their own private lives is of no concern to me. But I will not tolerate any sort of abuse against them.

Shock horror as a Muslim doesn’t want to discriminate against homosexuals:eek:

And neither am I a bigot either...well towards people of your ignorance and stupidity then yes I could be a bigot I suppose:o

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  12. wesimmo

Wise Guy

13. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

That orange baffoon with fake tan and small hands is a racist and modern-day Hitler.

I didn't mention Donald Trump once.

14. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

Ah the old "I have homosexual friends so I'm not a bigot" arguement, good one. You wont tolerate abuse against them but you're against tolerance being taught in schools. What a shocker.

15. cheesyboy

Capodecina

Yes he did. He brought up their origins (race), and then used it as a stick to beat them with (racism).

16. The Geezer

Wise Guy

OK then I'll run with that - where do you think he meant they should run back to ?

17. Yas786

Caporegime

Back to...ermmm....America?? :p. Well in the case of Ilhan Omar, probably Somalia.

The mental gymnastics of Trump supporters is truly amazing. Clutching at straws desperately to defend Trump. You seriously have to have something so wrong in your life to actually defend him for his latest comments :/.

18. Nitefly

Man of Honour

Mate. C’mon.

@Yas786 I agree, it is frankly baffling how anyone could try and defend him this time.

19. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

remember guys, Altus is using the later said "leave" comments as trumps defense. not the "go back" comments as originally said by trump.

Funny isn't it, altus is using trumps stupid dumb comment to distract from trumps racists comments.

20. altus

Gangster

Is anyone going to explain HOW it was racist, so far all im getting is opinions on how it may be, from people who seem to WANT it to be.