1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Jono8

Caporegime

2. StriderX

Capodecina

3. The Geezer

Wise Guy

He’s nearly there, remember King of Israel pushing the second coming narrative.

4. Jono8

Caporegime

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  5. wesimmo

Mobster

6. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

Can you imagine Fox News if Obama or Clinton couldn’t spell the simplest words in tweet after tweet? It would be a constant barrage of how they weren’t intelligent enough to be POTUS. Then there is the comment saying the DOJ should step in to protect his SCOTUS appointment. Wtf! If it’s true that the FBI didn’t interview any of the witnesses that could corroborate accusations then Congress should open investigations.

7. DisrupTor75

Wise Guy

Here we go again...

Hillarious that he's waiting to hear from the Saudi oil overlords as to who they should blame and attack (Iran of course...) less than a week after the 9/11 anniversary, in which 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi's (if I recall)

But as there's a Trump tweet for everything, here's one from 31st aug 2014.

8. GIBURROWS

Mobster

Many Trump haters but he will still win the election I bet.

9. VincentHanna

Capodecina

And would that make you happy, sad or ambivalent?

10. GIBURROWS

Mobster

I kind of like the hysteria, it shows me who to avoid.

Also it seems me & DT share the same barber.

11. dowie

Caporegime

I thought it was usually Israel that was apparently running America or sometimes just "the jews", is it just the Saudi's that are "overlords"?

Do you mean to imply that Saudi Arabia had a hand in the attacks on 9/11? I'm not quote sure what the relevance of that is to this recent attack on an oil facility?

12. JeditOjanen

Mobster

For once I'll give Trump this one - autocorrect is a hell of a drug. He probably made a simple tyop of "lible". It does tell you a lot that his phone has learned to correct that to "liable" and not "libel", though.

13. plasmahal

Wise Guy

I'm guessing no one is allowed to change the views from 5 yrs ago!!!!!!!

As the US regards SA as an ally, the message is a bit more diplomatic (as much Trump can do diplomacy anyway).

Saudi oil attacks: US says intelligence shows Iran involved

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-49712417

14. Greebo

Caporegime

Is that it? Is the whole basis that the drones flew into their targets from "west north west" direction as opposed to a SW direction?

If it had been lets say, hit from the east as opposed to the west then I would think there was more to it.

As for it generally being from a rough west direction and nobody knows the course these drones took or whether as they got near the target they needed to change direction slightly in order to hit the target, I wouldnt want to start a war with another country based on such flimsy evidence. Although i do suspect at the very least that the Iranians supplied the drones and training to the rebels but suspecting and proving are two very different things

15. Murphy

Wise Guy

No cruise missiles drawn on those images using a Sharpie, I'm impressed. ;)

16. doodah

Capodecina

1. Thanking yourself like that is incredibly sad. 2. I'm pretty sure America had already claimed this metric under Obama.

17. Pottsey

Mobster

Of course people are allowed to change views from 5 years ago but there is more to it then just changing views in Trumps case. Which is why so many people have problems with him.

18. Greebo

Caporegime

To be fair that was net exporter of refined fuels under Obama. Under Obama, net energy was on a massive decline from its peak in 2006 of 30 quadrillion btu and had been dropping rapidly and had almost made it positive before Trump came to power but of course Trump will claim it as a win for him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...endence#/media/File:US_Net_Energy_Imports.png
    [​IMG]

19. DisrupTor75

Wise Guy

Dowie I never mentioned Israel. I said "the Saudi oil overlords" :p Although Isreal certainly has a lot of influence over America's political parties.

Well after 911, despite them knowing that the vast majority of the hijacker's came from Saudi Arabia did it never strike you as curious that the US never went after them or even blamed them for it the way they blame the likes or Iran for everything today? instead they decided it would be a good idea to invade Afghanistan & Iraq based on their alleged "involvment" and 19 years later they are still there.

Maybe the Saudi's did have something to do with 911, or maybe they didn't I cannot say for certain. Either way, the rush to blame Iran for absolutely everything is, in my eyes at least, a mistake without solid, concrete evidence and not the type that they have manufactured in the past as a justification for war.

20. Greebo

Caporegime

Yeah this is what I don't get as well. If 17 of the 9/11 hijackers had been Iranian they would have bombed Iran into oblivion by now.