1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Greebo

Caporegime

Is that it? No rebuttal? No "whataboutery?" No "but Hilary". I am disappointed. :(

2. doodah

Capodecina

What more proof do we need that he's a troll? Literal copy and paste only a page or two back and then comes out with this projection...

3. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Rebuttal about what, his post had no context, so can't look at his point as he didn't make one.

4. plasmahal

Wise Guy

At least my post had context to a quote made by someone else. Post #34833 had nothing in it. When you troll your hate trump narrative, of course it going to attract more trolls. Good comeback, well done.

5. cheesyboy

Capodecina

I think you've picked the wrong post to fight this battle over, tbh. The post proposes that Trump is a moron, shows why he is a moron, gives context of the situation in which he demonstrated being a moron, and makes comment on the level as to which it shows he is a moron.

What more should a post provide?

6. doodah

Capodecina

An article almost a year old, with parts out of date/incorrect and your context.

7. Murphy

Wise Guy

Is this not context and/or an opinion then?
    Maybe I've got it wrong but to me that reads as making a point that Trump is a fool, that he's been briefed on the tech and wanted to peacock before the press, that someone had to tell him how telling the world about security measures may not be a good idea (for what i would assume are obvious reasons), and that Trump is like a kid who want's to show off something new that he's just learned to a parent, that seems like a whole lot of context there, at least when compared to a post that said nothing more than "Really.....After 20 months:" and then copied & pasted the words of someone else.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  8. Jono8

Caporegime

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...849887369476_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com

So the whistleblower complaint of urgent concern that is causing the DNI to break the law and every precedent by not handing it over to Congress, is about a promise made by Trump to a foreign leader...

Rather alarming..

The whistleblower complaint that has triggered a tense showdown between the U.S. intelligence community and Congress involves President Trump’s communications with a foreign leader, according to two former U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

Trump’s interaction with the foreign leader included a “promise” that was regarded as so troubling that it prompted an official in the U.S. intelligence community to file a formal whistleblower complaint with the inspector general for the intelligence community

9. steve5424

Hitman

He did make a point and there was plenty of context. The tweet itself and the clip shows that he is an idiot.

Trying to boost his ego by telling everyone about US intelligence and secret tech, but the general shoots him down as that sort of info would help those trying to get into the US, by revealing what they are doing to stop said activities..

It's simple really. You just made a post with no evidence to the contrary. Silly troll.

10. doodah

Capodecina

And it was a call so it should be documented, potentially a rather explosive incident.

Supposedly leaking an intelligence source to the Russians early on in his presidency, his prolific use of an unsecured phone, parts of his administration using private emails to conduct government business, abruptly declassifying satellite images and now this......but it always comes back to 'what about her emails'?

11. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

I don't really need to defend this as others have done a great job of doing it for me. Seriously I'm not sure if you understand what context or info mean. That or its just poor trolling.

12. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

He does understand that by doing that, he doesn't have to address the obvious point of the post that trump is a moron. He then alters the conversation to be about an argument he loses, but while everyone is jumping on him, they forget to jump on trump.

13. Yas786

Caporegime

14. Yas786

Caporegime

Also the last few pages have proven without a doubt that plasmahal is nothing but a troll.

I wonder why the mods haven’t taken any action against him??

I mean at 49yrs old, it’s quite sad very sad that he feels the need to constantly troll in here.

15. plasmahal

Wise Guy

What Tweet, what clip.....

I'm not denying Trumps an idiot or that is the opinion of @Colonel_Klinck, but that post has nothing new but mentions a general, tech etc.

So what does
    refer too?

It's hard to put some context to a comment, although some people still don't grasp the point of a debate and all this does id reinforces my belief that this thread is just s hate trump echo chamber.

16. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Probably because all the hate trump trolls will have to be removed as well....

You just can't stand if someone has a different view than you and when you can't debate them, you want them removed from the discussion.

17. Greebo

Caporegime

he did he said "Haha what a fool. Obviously been briefed on the tech and then wants to blurt it out to the press. General suggests its not a good idea. He's like a kid who always has to show off his new stuff."

18. doodah

Capodecina

Nail on the head. It's exactly the same rinse and repeat tactic every time, no sign of the mods.

19. plasmahal

Wise Guy

I know and was asking what context that has????

Recent events, last year, what?

Cmon, throw me a bone here.

20. Greebo

Caporegime

Why? For starters the majority are not "Trump haters". Secondly, the ones you accuse of being "Trump haters" back their opinion up with evidence unlike the "Trump Excuser" trolls like you.