1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. plasmahal

Wise Guy

FTFY :)

2. plasmahal

Wise Guy

If you call me a Trump excuser, then you are definitely a rabid Trump hater.

I have backed my opinion up many times only to be dictated and shut down by people who won't debate and just say i don't like you evidence, I won't look at you evidence.

All i see is anyone who does not 100% agree with mob, get called a trump excuser and other whataboutery.

3. doodah

Capodecina

Blah, blah, blah, shut me down, poor little me. You distract and crave attention. It's incredibly annoying.

Can we please get back to debating Trump, you continuously and deliberately derail this thread.

You're 49 and just sit waiting on this thread to strike with your nonsensical defending. The only other threads you contribute to are the lifeboat (I wonder what non surprising view you have on that) and the airfix threads. You like negative attention for some reason.

It's easy ladies and gentlemen, click their profile and select ignore.

Edit - anyway Trump has nominated his next National Security Advisor and he doesn't seem terrible, having worked in a number of roles for both sides of the ailise. He's not a fan of the Iran deal though which is a shame but Trump would never bring someone onboard who was.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  4. Yas786

Caporegime

What hate trump trolls??

No you are right, I cannot stand when people post absolute nonsense without any context or proof ;). Something that you are quite good at but love to rail against others...that don’t do anything of the sort.

As for removal?? Yeh when you constantly troll with your nonsensical posts then quite rightly you and others should be removed.

Face it you were caught with your pants down earlier but you aren’t man enough to stand up and admit.

5. Greebo

Caporegime

You called me a trump hater first so you cant swing it back like that ;)

No when people post "evidence" from the likes of infowars, breitbart or fox news, quote rightly people won't accept that. When asked to then back it up from a reliable factual news source the further "evidence" is never forthcoming. Funny that.

And the only people who get called "whataboutery" are the ones who answer a genuine point, backed with legit evidence with the answer "but Hilary did this or that" and never address the point being made. Which you are guilty of doing often.

6. doodah

Capodecina

Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, North Korea and Pakistan. That's the likely counties related to the supposed promise he made. One assumes it's not the Netherlands considering the whistle blower said it was of urgent concern.

7. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Pot - Kettle.

That's what i was doing before all the mouth frothing kicked in. I asked for context about a comment that talked about a General and Trump talking about tech. That's perfectly reasonable LinkedIn you.

Not correct but they are the recent ones. no need to wonder what my view is, it's in the comments. For clarity, I support the RNLI's efforts in their overseas charity work (you against it i assume), I jst feel they could be more upfront about and be proud of it.

8. JeditOjanen

Mobster

Reagan was showing early signs of dementia in his first year of office, but they were easily mistaken for the fatigue of the job. He got through the campaign because political campaigning is a lot like acting and he still recalled his old skills. By the end, though, yes, he was clearly in decline. In any event, though, his progression was a couple of years behind Trump's. If Trump gets re-elected then he will certainly have to be removed under the 25th Amendment before 2024.

9. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Fair enough, i give you that. :) maybe agree that you are not a Trump Hater and I am no Trump Excuser but we have differing views. I just don't get all the other posters who just post their hate based rhetoric. And when people say he's done nothing of merit is simply disingenuous or completely blinkered. We know he's an idiot, we know he brash and bombastic, always has been.

Never posted infowars or breitbart, i stay away from but have looked out of curiosity in the past. As for FOX news, they are just as credible as the left biased MSM. There is no hard a fast rule that can discount them, only opinions and personal bias.
    Never mentioned Hilary, but many of the anti-trumpers here do exactly the same, maybe it's rubbing off on me. :)

10. plasmahal

Wise Guy

What qualifications and or evidence do you have for that assumption?

Just because Trump says stoopid stuff and upsets people, does not mean he has dementia. Seen poor Joe Biden recently? He's struggling a lot, not saying it's dementia, but he's not as quick and fired up as Trump.

11. ANDREW GREEN

Hitman

No they aren't and there isn't any 'left biased MSM', the majority of MSM is centralist

12. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Of course they are and CNN and MSNBC and very left leaning.

13. JRS

Capodecina

Do you have Twitter embeds blocked in your browser? Because I feel like this argument is familiar, and it was because someone couldn't see half the post. Here it is in link form rather than embedded.

14. ANDREW GREEN

Hitman

CNN not really, MSNBC maybe slightly but both are far more credible, truthful and far less biased than Fox News. There's a reason for memes like 'The more I watch Fox News the stupider I become'

15. Murphy

Wise Guy

So is it safe to assume you're blocking embedded tweets in some manner? Because if so it would be sensible not to criticises someone for not providing context when it's you who've block the context.

Ninja-ed by JRS. :)

16. Greebo

Caporegime

As you have been shown over and over, Fox News is an entertainment channel and admit they do not tell the truth in their news stories and sometimes just make it up. How you can then use them as a source to justify anything is beyond me. How do you know that the news story you are quoting as evidence isnt one of the ones they have just made up?

You would be just as valid to use a storyline from friends as evidence.

17. plasmahal

Wise Guy

18. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Er, not that I'm aware of. How would i know? I looked at his post and saw no links or anything other than text, hence why i posted a response. Are you saying when you look at that post, you see links to twitter?

BTW, i don't use twitter but have seen other people post what i thought were like screenshots.

19. plasmahal

Wise Guy

again, it's a matter of opinion.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Fox-News-an-entertainment-or-news-channel

20. cheesyboy

Capodecina

Hah :D

This explains a lot about the last page or two!

Sometimes people post screenshots of Twitter, but you can also embed the posts as below (but without the space after the first [ ):
    [ MEDIA=twitter]1174450157925982208[/MEDIA]

If you can't see those, then I guess you will miss out on some context :D