1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Greebo

Caporegime

Is Trump not having a meltdown on twitter yet?

I reckon to deflect from the news he will nuke Iran. That will stop people talking about this.

2. doodah

Capodecina

A rather large distraction is going to be needed for this doozy.

Edit - should have clicked refresh :o

3. timmeh

Mobster

He's made a comment saying he isn't dumb enough to say it somewhere he knows that someone is listening in, not a denial that he'd do it, just that he wouldn't do it where people could hear him like a 1-1 meeting perhaps.

All followed up with his classic "presidential harassment" line.

4. Jono8

Caporegime

The Whistleblower is lawyering up

This is going to get good.

https://news.yahoo.com/an-attorney-...2-ckMDCrAZwrtp9oIdjzbDYMWQlJW60bw4iYCX4CM95KL

An attorney who left the CIA in 2014 after facing professional retaliation for trying to work with intelligence community whistleblowers is now representing the U.S. official who reportedly filed a complaint alleging wrongdoing by President Trump.

Andrew Bakaj, a national security attorney working for Compass Rose Legal Group, a Washington national security law firm, has taken on the still unidentified whistleblower as his newest client, according to information first reported by the New York Times and confirmed by Yahoo News.

On Aug. 12, an anonymous U.S. official filed a complaint with the Intelligence Community Inspector General, a watchdog in charge of investigations into fraud, abuse, waste and illegal acts for employees working in the intelligence agencies.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday evening that the complaint deals with President Trump’s communications with a foreign official, a concern the Inspector General Michael Atkinson flagged as “credible” and “urgent.”

5. Yas786

Caporegime

Yes Donald you are really are that dumb...you, yourself don’t even know just how dumb you really are :p.

But wait you have biggest and best brain ever don’t you??

6. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

`
    This is shaping up nicely! Going to be a fascinating few days in Trump town.

7. Murphy

Wise Guy

The best thing about Trumps tweets is how the majority of people just use them to take the P out of him, i wonder if he reads the responses.

8. The Geezer

Wise Guy

He doesn’t have to read the responses, what happens in reality is the editorial team at Fox & Friends read them and then frame the rebuttal for him - the pattern is glaring, watch for his tweets as Fox & Friends is broadcast tomorrow.

EDIT: remember in a democracy there is no such thing as state owned TV

9. cheesyboy

Capodecina

You know it's serious when Trump isn't writing his own tweets. No way he did those himself, just doesn't fit his style at all.

10. StriderX

Capodecina

He's probably scared ******** because he knows what he's done and if he got near Twitter, he'd explode, probably creating the evidence in the process or implicating someone. It's the rest of bootlickers i don't get, they seem to want this legacy, well i hope they get what they deserve now.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  11. doodah

Capodecina

The WH and the DoJ have been consulted on the issue and provided a legal argument to try and stop the information going to Congress. Definitely not dodgy.

12. Jono8

Caporegime

It would appear that it may be something to do with him trying to extort Ukraine for dirt on Biden (withholding Congress's allocated money/aid for them until they agree to help him find dirt on political opponents).

13. doodah

Capodecina

What a full circle that would be. Not enough evidence of criminal conspiracy with Russia and Hillary to potentially actively seeking dirt for a favour on Joe Biden.

14. kinetic747

Wise Guy

I see the Trump fans have gone into their underground bunkers waiting for the latest ********* to subside. They could be down there a while. :eek:

15. JeditOjanen

Mobster

I have seen Joe Biden and I don't think he should be President either, for the same reason as Trump: he is not in a fit state to do the job.

16. JeditOjanen

Mobster

Having a big brain is one of the symptoms of hydrocephaly, yes.

17. krooton

Caporegime

They have all gone in to the Trudeau thread to scream hypocrisy :D

18. doodah

Capodecina

Hahaha you beat me to it, just noticed myself. Same old left vs right rhetoric :rolleyes:.

So it seems that Schiff could have had the acting DNI in front of a Congressional panel this week but decided to give him a week instead. If that's the case without any reasonable justification - what was he thinking? The DNI head is by law obliged to give Congress the information, now they have a week to spin a deceitful narrative.

19. Yas786

Caporegime

Spineless cowards the Dems are. Every single damned time they are presented with a gold nugget to nail these scumbags...they take a left/right turn rather than going straight for the jugular.

:/.

20. Yas786

Caporegime

Haha yes pathetic inept bunch they are, now baying for Trudeau’s blood for something he did many yrs and wasn’t to cause offence. Whereas Trump?? Ahhh it’s locker room talk blah blah blah :p.