1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. The Geezer

Wise Guy

We know Trump changed the definition of FAKE for his own ego, what do we call this ?

If he wanted to honour the K-9 who died in the raid, I’m sure there are better ways than photoshopping a dogs head on top of a Iraq veteran injured in the line of duty.

2. Rroff

Man of Honour

Don't think a dog died in the raid? unless the injured one didn't make it.

I had to laugh at this though

3. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

And lots of years of drugs. Listen to the way he sniffs so aggressively when doing speeches. Cocaine has filled those nostrils a few too many times

4. Bubo

Soldato

Trump's most recent lie about the whimpering and crying Al Baghdadi I think is just an example of a clinical medial problem where he is able to 100% imagine a scenario in his mind's eye and use that to actually believe he has seen something first hand, such that when he lies about it afterwards, describing what he has imagined, he actually does not realise it is a lie, on the same level as a normal person without this illness would do. I suspect he was doing this on the fly as he was watching the aerial thermal imaging footage of the raid. I suspect once the troops entered the building and went out of sight, his mind's eye took over and played out a scenario he had seen in some film or other. This maybe only took a few seconds to play out in his head and imprint on his brain. I am willing to bet he would pass a lie detector test if asked if he had seen Al Baghdai whimpering, because in his own alternate reality mind he had.

5. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

perhaps he's talking about the little children that were then blown up by their dad? maybe he's referring to their whimpering and crying as they were frightened for their life.

6. Evangelion

Capodecina

Fairly sure the answer is no.

7. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

Based on?

8. Werewolf

Commissario

The fact he referred specifically to the father by name as being the one wimpering and crying?

9. plasmahal

Wise Guy

I see that the conspiracy theories are getting funnier by the day and there are many armchair psychologists here too.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...mp-derangement-syndrome-real-mental-condition

You need a break from Twitter me thinks.

Get some fresh air and take up a hobby.

BTW, how many here are in the US and voting next year?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  10. StriderX

Capodecina

What? I'm going off of experienced psychologists on the Presidents condition, and my own experience of narcissists.

I'm sure there are a lot of deranged individuals on both quarters wrt to Trump, but this isn't about them.

Either way,

11. doodah

Capodecina

Been so long since I've seen any significant defending of Trump in here, instead nonsensical distractions. Says it all.

Edit - just look at plasmahal's posts in here this month; attacking Schiff, attacking the process repeatedly and now back to TDS. Completely skirting any of the actual credible allegations. Almost as if they were GOP talking points....

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  12. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

You come and say people are getting too caught up on the way trump talks and what he says and that those people need mental health checks, after Trusty has come in here saying people voted for trump based on what he says and how he struggles to say them. :eek:

13. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

OK let me rephrase.
    If people in here are saying trump wouldn't have heard crying, could it not have come from the kids and trump has either mistook this as coming from the father in his dumb blind way, or in his mentally deranged make up my own truth way, he's heard the kids and told himself it's the dad so he can spurt that rubbish?

Either way it's tasteless especially given the kids were likely the ones crying and whimpering, so making a point of it ignoring the kids suffering is imp the biggest issue here.

14. Werewolf

Commissario

IIRC no one other than trump appears to have mentioned anything about hearing the wimpering etc.

It's almost certainly Trump being Trump and making nonsense up because he thinks it makes the other guy seem weaker and him seem stronger by comparison.

15. StriderX

Capodecina

Most of them have been... not allowed to do so, so there's good reason for the lack of noise, but they simply couldn't argue in good faith, so this place ends up being quiet and echoey.

16. timmeh

Mobster

The vote to formalise the impeachment proceedings has passed. Republicans stuck with the President.

Proceedings will now be public so that takes away the Republican's main talking point. It'll be interesting to see what their next excuse for obstruction will be.

17. JRS

Capodecina

Here's hoping that they press home the advantage that the GOP just handed them.

18. doodah

Capodecina

How cute, one of the two Democrats who voted against it trying to play both sides....

In what world does he think the GOP will debate honestly or play fair? They haven't defended Trump on substance. You're just worried about your seat.

19. Evangelion

Capodecina

The fact that he specifically claimed Baghdadi was the one whimpering and crying. He didn't refer to anyone else.

20. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

I'm sure the children were screaming and crying but no one could confuse children screaming with the adult man doing the same. He made it up because he thought it sounded better. He's a compulsive liar, its what he does.