1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. BowdonUK

Mobster

It's interesting that now its anti-Trump people acting dumb you suddenly suspect video editing :D

It was predictable someone would say something like that. Instead of pointing out the madness of turning up to a protest and not having any real reason to be there.

This is what I meant on other threads about the opposition letting the people down. You should be agreeing with me, condemning those idiots. But you won't because you're scared it might look like your taking a pro-Trump position.

2. Yas786

Caporegime

So basically tells us that protesters on both sides are dumb??

Right got ya...:/.

3. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Generally speaking, yes. Glad you agree.

4. Yas786

Caporegime

Don’t know what is there to agree on. Anyone with half a brain cell will and can see that protestors on both sides can be stupid.
    Now if only you can agree that Trump is a lying corrupt, racist POS then we can definitely agree on something ;).

5. C.R.A.Z.Y

Mobster

This is how he treats someone who has risked his life to protect him & his Country, utterly disgraceful his pure scum.

6. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

Either Trump has some kompromat on Graham or he is terrified of losing his seat to a primary in 2020. Either way he is a disgrace.

7. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

If this is true Trump won't be happy

8. Jono8

Caporegime

Lol.

Another one bites the dust.

9. Evangelion

Capodecina

This is huge, absolutely huge. For months, Republicans have been hanging out for the IG report, convinced that it will vindicate Trump and blow his enemies out of the water. The QANON conspiracy larp has used it as bait to keep its fanbase hooked.

Now it's looking like a lead balloon.

:D

10. Evangelion

Capodecina

To be fair, no American soldier has ever risked his life to protect any American or their country. Not even once.

11. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

I'm sure indirectly they have

12. StriderX

Capodecina

So with the IG report indicating that Strzok (et al) wasn't acting politically, the Trumpian's have lost yet another argument. I remember it being a sticking point they had that the FBI was acting illegitimately against the President, and it's turned into a nothing burger like any rational person figured at the start. These are career patriots after all, only those with chips on their shoulder would think otherwise because they don't actually understand what real patriotism is (and no it's not harming your country on purpose so you can trigger the libs...).

Trump starting to look like a lot like Humpty Dumpty right now after a few falls from his non-existent wall.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  13. Evangelion

Capodecina

Not even indirectly. The USA has never been under threat of invasion.

14. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

I don't have dandruff either. Guess which shampoo I use

15. Pudney

Soldato

Taking both of your posts together suggests you are saying American soil has never been invaded (rather than America has never been seriously threatened by any invasions). Assuming this interpretation is correct your statements are, in fact, incorrect. The USA has been invaded by foreign troops, including the British/Canadians (it's a pretty well known fact we burnt down the White House), the Mexicans and the Japanese (specifically I mean the Aletuan islands which are technically part of Alaska rather than US island interests in the Pacific).

16. JeditOjanen

Mobster

You're being pedantic there. Pearl Harbour was an attack on US territory, and Hitler declared war on the US afterwards. That Axis troops didn't get to the American mainland is irrelevant; they didn't get there because they were stopped first.

17. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

Exactly

18. Evangelion

Capodecina

Obviously I'm talking about post-Independence.

OK, so a few minor incursions by the Mexicans, and some little skirmishes with the Japanese. Negligible loses on the USA side in both cases, and no threat to national sovereignty. But I stand corrected: yes, some Americans have fought to defend their nation, and that was a long time ago. It hasn't happened since.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  19. timmeh

Mobster

20. darkgen

Wise Guy

I've been watching these hearings agog; from the childish grammatically incorrect note-boards behind the Republican representatives, the outlandish theories emitting from most of their mouths and now to these claims of Nunes, up to his neck in it. The entire thing stinks.