1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Evangelion

Capodecina

Most corrupt White House of all time? Makes Nixon look like an amateur.

2. Pottsey

Mobster

@plasmahal We are still waiting for you to keep your word and engage in real debate. Why is it so difficult for you to acknowledge the truth? You asked for evidence. You said you would acknowledge and agree to it if true and now you are doing everything you can to refuse the truth and not admit to it.

The more you do this the more it looks like you are suffering from being a part of the TDS squad. Why is it so hard for you to admit to Trumps criminal gang, extreme corruption and immoral behaviour? Are you on someone’s pay check? Is that why you have to defend him no matter what and cannot acknowledge truth? Its very clear you are not here for real debating and have no interested in that.

3. garnett

Soldato

What on Earth are you talking about?

They were asked to pick out the biggest of Trump's faults- there's so many things and he's so uniformly terrible, that's a tall ask.

Are you seriously trying to say that in your mind there's not one thing to be critical about Trump?

That's staggeringly blinkered.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  4. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

5. Jono8

Caporegime

Unbelievable . So the ranking member of the intelligence committee who is fervently defending Trump is in on the whole scheme...

No wonder he looked so nervous and sweaty through the whole thing!!!

6. plasmahal

Wise Guy

I'm still waiting for same from others here. :)

I did, like others here always ask me for evidence when i put my point of view. I have yet to see evidence, only anti Trump opinions.

You are clearly confused or deliberately being ignorant. TDS plagues anti-trumpers. Are you saying i'm anti-trump?

Who is his criminal gang? Yes there some associated with him who got stung, some more than others. Clearly manafort and cohen are very dodgy, does not necessarily mean they did anything dodgy ordered by Trump. They were convicted for things unrelated to trump.

Extreme corruption, go on the, put your tin foil hat on and give us your best conspiracy theory... I see and unorthodox president that the dems have been trying to remove from office before he was even inaugurated.

what immoral behaviour, give us some specifics?

If you look at every president, you could analyse them and come up with something they did that was immoral based on where your morals stand. What's important is, if they and trump have broken the law, as the law is paramount.

7. Bubo

Soldato

But, but but! What about them brown ones!!

8. Hedge

Capodecina

I watched his fox news call in. Wow that was cringey.

The hosts struggled to get a word in and looked so uncomfortable at times.

I don't think he's got dementia or anything because he has an ability to string all his sentences together so rapidly and consistently. It's just a shame the content of his ramblings is a load of crap lol.

9. Pottsey

Mobster

@plasmahal

He did break the law and was found guilty.

I did give you specifics and that is what I am trying to get your response on. I gave you specifics of extreme corruption multiple times and specifics on immoral behaviour backed up with the evidence you wanted to see. You said you would admit the truth if I did want you wanted, which I did. So I am waiting for you to admit to Trumps immoral behaviour and extreme corruption that I proved. What I showed you wasn’t tin foil hat conspiracy it was a proven real event that Trump was guilty off.

This is why you are suffering from a major case of being in the TDS squad. What I gave you was 100% the evidence you asked to see and further more you said you would admit the truth once I showed you that evidence. Now you are pretending there is no evidence despite that fact I gave it to you multiple times.

How can say you have yet to see evidence after the evidence I gave to you?

That’s no reason to not engage with the people are trying to do real debates. You keep going on about real debates but you refuse to take part yourself.

You are the one being ignorant like I proved before TDS plagues both anti-Trumpers and Pro Trumpers. The very first use of TDS was against Republicans and I gave you the original quote and original meaning by the psychiatrist who wrote it and it fits your posts perfectly. You are clearly a major part of the TDS squad as TDS means Trump Derangement Syndrome and refers to people incapable of accurately perceiving the world both pro and anti.

Given how you are unable see evidence right in front of you and block out anything that goes against your pro Trump point you are clearly suffering from TDS. Otherwise you could admit and see the evidence instead of lying and saying there is none. How many times have I given you evidence only for you to in a few days time say no one has posted any evidence?

10. kinetic747

Wise Guy

:eek: You're surely on some sort of wind up. If you think Trump and his administration have done nothing wrong then fine, but please don't expect anyone of reasonable intelligence to feel the same.

11. BowdonUK

Mobster

You're so see-through. If that had been Trump supporters doing that you'd use your usual lazy language of generalisation to claim they were all dumb.

This whataboutery that happens many times by certain people on the forum is wearing thin and everyone can see it.

Read back what you're writing as you're so transfixed on your point that you dont seem to realise it doesnt make sense.

To not be able to name one thing when you're at a protest is stupid behaviour. Who would have thought in 2019 we'd have people defending it, yet here we are, two people so far.

12. C.R.A.Z.Y

Mobster

With all due respect I disagree.
    America has been attacked multiple times by either foreign born or foreign radicalised/brain washed terrorists. When US soldiers put their life on the line fighting terrorism abroad many/most do so with the motivation that it will protect US citizens and hopefully prevent/reduce future attacks.
    Obviously a good argument can be made that it actually makes matters worse but I genuinely believe that most US soldiers motivations are sincere which imho is honorable even if arguably naive/misguided.

13. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

This is my point. US soldiers go to Iraq, afghan, Syria to fight terrorists that have or will attack America if allowed to spread. Just because they manage to eliminate those enemies before they do substantial damage (I guess 9/11 wasn't big enough for Evan to list) doesn't discount the soldiers fighting to protect America.

14. Pudney

Soldato

Aah, I knew you'd say that. I am also talking post Independence! Washington DC was founded post Independence, so the burning of the White House was also post Independence. It was during the Napoleonic Wars as France and the USA were allies.

15. Yas786

Caporegime

It’s not a windup, he honestly believes Trump is nothing the media and others make him out to be.
    He is what I would classify as a die hard Trump supporter even though he hilariously denies that he is.
    Why @Pottsey continues to engage or try to engage in a discussion with him is truly beyond me. The evidence and proof that Trump is a corrupt POS is out there for all to see. Also don’t forget that he, the other day actually admitted on Fox and friends to the very damned thing he is accused of ie withholding aid to Ukraine. But yet you have the likes of plasmahal denying it and saying provide proof:p.

He isn’t on a windup, he’s just trolling like he has been and the mods as usual are letting it happen. He adds nothing to the debate, just sticks his fingers in his ears and ignores the evidence and proof that is out there for all to see.

16. Jono8

Caporegime

Wow at the american oversight dump of state department records.

It ties Giuliani, and Pompeo to all of this.

The gas company involved has agreed to testify to investigators and has said it's all linked.

Nunes is involved.

It's like one of Trumps mental conspiracy theories but......real (!)

17. cheesyboy

Capodecina

Nunes is a real snake. Very compromised in all this:

18. Sleepery

Sgarrista

I'm kind of relieved he's up to his eyeballs in it tbh. Part of me worried that he genuinely believed all the **** he was spouting :D

19. cheesyboy

Capodecina

Not to blow your mind or anything, but I think he really does believe it. It's looking somewhat likely that he's part of the group of nutcases who believe it all hard enough that they've been in Trump's ear convincing him that he needed to make these covert investigations happen.

20. Jono8

Caporegime

I dont think one could describe just how ludicrously inappropriate it is that he is the ranking member on the intelligence committee running this enquiry, whilst being involved in the conduct they are investigating and impeaching the president for.

How is it at all ethical for him not to have mentioned this and recused himself.

How can America be becoming this much of a joke?