1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. garnett

Soldato

I know you love to excuse anyone offering to embolden ignorant prejudice, but that doesn't excuse you your shonky maths. However desperate you may be to defend the bigot-in-chief, 3 Jan - 8 Mar only adds up to "almost 4 months" in special people's maths.

Not a great effort at disproving Trump is a guy only ****wits could support.

2. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

Yes I do, I posted it on this very thread about 10 pages back after one of the orangemanbad virtue signallers thought they were being extra clever posting more yellow news articles. (Nobody bothered to reply after their discussion on the subject between themselves patting each other on the back for linking another amazing informative accurate tweet, imagine my shock).

Back when the US closed boarders to China everyone called Trump racist, now he hasnt acted fast enough, doesnt matter what anyone does there will always be absolute stupid virtue signallers saying they should be doing the opposite, just read this very thread, its full of them in their never ending circle jerk.

3. Devilman

Gangster

Because he is racist and the action of closing the borders *To China* and repeated parroting of "Chinese Virus" just goes to demonstrate this time and again.

Notice how he closed the borders to China and the virus STILL spread to the US? It's almost as if closing the border *only* to China was an entirely pointless act to prevent the spread of the virus and was just to entertain his low-brow racist supporters.

He acted too slowly to close THE BORDERS, period... not just "To China" which clearly demonstrated his ignorance and racism yet again.

The very fact that you making infantile comments about virtue signalling in relation to this just demonstrates your complete inability to debate honestly or be taken seriously.

4. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

Ok :p

5. Kyo

Soldato

Here you go

6. JeditOjanen

Mobster

Do you have one to post?

7. timmeh

Mobster

Isn’t it just over 2months? 3 weeks of January, February and then 2 weeks of March

8. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Don’t take medical advice from an orange man with an average IQ at best.

9. Apex

Capodecina

Isn't the reason trump's golf count being brought up because Trump said he didn't have time to prepare the epidemic he knew was coming due to the impeachment trial? So people pointed out that he also had time to party and golf, but didn't have time to prepare to the epidemic he knew would happen?

We don't care if he plays golf 9 times, but he brings up that he didn't have the time so we show that he did. This is trump's failing and pathetic attempt to shift blame. TDS Jaffa buys it but no one else does.

It is weird though. imagine hearing Boris Johnson saying he didn't have time to order masks for the NHS due to the election forced in him in December and then you find out he had been amazon shopping for lights for his holiday home over the last few months not just once but several time and had visited his holiday home to paint it up. We then point out he did have time but then Boris defenders come say we are silly for saying a man can't paint their own house while a known epidemic is about to happen on the world..

10. Apex

Capodecina

Your memory is very selective/poor

11. Apex

Capodecina

When the timer in my app renews tomorrow I'll post the first I see for you.

12. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Yeah a briefing on a pandemic is the perfect place to brag about your sexual conquests. I'm not sure those 20+ women who accused you of sexual assault/rape would agree... or pretty much anyone would agree really.

13. Newbie007

Mobster

Where are those 20 women now? Why haven't they filed police reports and taken orangemanbad to court?

For the record, I thought it was pretty amusing, no ***** given.

14. Bubo

Soldato

What a diseased brain he has.

15. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Do you know what the conviction rate is on rape and sexual assault? What the rate is that even makes it into a count room? I guess you were defending Weinstein right up until his conviction and Epstein was never convicted of anything other than procuring for prostitution a girl under 18, who wasn't actually a prostitute? I mean they had lots of accusers too right?

Yeah lets laugh at models of people who are projected to die. No wonder you are a Trump fan :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  16. KiNgPiN83

Mobster

Yeah, hilarious. :rolleyes:

17. Yas786

Caporegime

If you had any clue as to what you were talking about, you wouldn’t spout such utter nonsense.
    The fact that you did shows exactly what kind of a person you are and your lack of a moral compass ;).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  18. steve5424

Wise Guy

Jeez.......

19. Sankari

Capodecina

Trump said he was going to sue them all. He didn't. Why not?

20. Sankari

Capodecina

If Trump wanted masks, he could have simply commissioned the production of the machine that Obama had already green-lit...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Source).

Another Trump success story!

#anothertrumpsuccessstory