1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. kinetic747

Wise Guy

2. Pottsey

Mobster

I don't think many if anyone will be surprised if Biden doesn't make a full 4 years and steps down. While I think he is a terrible candidate a terrible candidate is still a large improvement over Trump. Which just goes to show how bad Trumps has been.

Even if its true and Biden turns out to be useless right now being useless and doing nothing would still make him x10 better then Trump who has done massive harm to America. At the moment Biden can effectively sit there lost in front of a desk doing nothing and still come out with a better presidency then the 4 years Trump had has.

3. CHokKA

Mobster

From the original Donald Trump thread. Posted by a Trump defender that's largely absent in this thread. And it hasn't aged well given it is defending the reopening of Florida and how well their governor had done, when everyone else in the thread was saying it was way too soon and Trump and De Santis were jumping the gun. Look at what's happening in Florida now!

Yep, quick thinking indeed, now they've got one of the worst infection rates in the world. Great people in charge indeed! America is so screwed!

4. doodah

Capodecina

I wonder where plasmahal wondered off to, we never found out if he would prefer Biden or Trump.

@CHokKA - I think he's banned from this thread :p

5. CHokKA

Mobster

That's for the best. His contributions were useless and obnoxious at best.

6. kinetic747

Wise Guy

Probably in his bunker thinking things over. I think this moment is important re Trumps reelection chances. Covid is spiking and the bounty revelations are staggering. I'd like to see any of the TDF show their faces and explain that away, they'll probably claim they haven't been debriefed like the dear leader.

7. doodah

Capodecina

GOP Congress members are not attending briefings concerning the Russian bounties - ultimate bury your head in the sand.

8. Jono8

Caporegime

It really is all kicking off now, and its not even July.

Imagine what is being held back for nearer the election/an October surprise.

9. Pottsey

Mobster

A bit like they don't really support Trump but wont call Trump out on anything and defend him no matter how bad he does wrong like his white power racist video tweet that got deleted and his Twitch + Reddit groups that just got suspended for hate speech. Wont call Trump out on that but not really a Trump fan. That or perhaps the Russians stopped paying him to post :p

10. Jono8

Caporegime

I do find it odd that people in their mid 70's are considered for possibly one of the most important and stressful jobs in the world.

Its highly unlikely that you wouldnt be suffering from at least a small amount of cognitive decline at that age.

That isnt being ageist, its just being a realist.

11. doodah

Capodecina

I think we might be smelling blood, this is feeling like an aligned onslaught.

12. Rilot

Don

I agree. There really should be some sort of upper age limit.
    I mean, the US military has a mandatory retirement age, but the Commander In Chief does not.

13. Zuma

Wise Guy

The Democrats tried to get a younger corporate dem to the top of the primary field, but Bernie was beating them all, so they panicked and revived Biden's campaign.

14. Poneros

Mobster

Ofc, that's the plan from the get go (and why they all went to bat for him when he got MeToo'ed). It's the only way to get a President Kamala Harris. He's just a means to an end.

15. Apex

Capodecina

Far too many CT nuts out today. Is anyone able to say something based on anything other than "this is what i want to be true so i'll post my thoughts without any evidence"

16. Bubo

Soldato

I am wondering if he is waiting to see if Trump can come up with a plausible explanation as to why he has done nothing to respond to Putin over his backing for the murder of coalition troops. It is not looking good on that front, latest reporting suggests he may have known since early 2019, not just since March this year.

17. Grim5

Mobster

I thought that was already proven to be fake news

18. Apex

Capodecina

what is the fake part?

19. Pottsey

Mobster

Last I heard the only fakes news part was Trump lying about never having had a briefing. Not always but very often its the case when Trump shouts fakenews or lamestream media the actual fake news is what is coming out from Trump. There are exceptions so if there is please provided evidence as I have not seen it.

20. doodah

Capodecina

Just assume you're correct, he's known for several days now and spent two of those days at one of his golf courses and still not come out with a statement or response. GOP Congress members are simply not attending the intelligence briefings so they can feign ignorance.