1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Greebo

Caporegime

Wow

2. Mr Badger

Sgarrista

She's alright I suppose.

3. Mr Badger

Sgarrista

I wonder if Trump was in his White House Führerbunker when he approved that design?

4. JeditOjanen

Soldato

This isn't the tremendous own you seem to think it is. If Public Corruption only get involved in sex offence cases when a public official is involved, then which public official is it? It would have to be someone that SDNY had jurisdiction over, so a New York resident, and that person would have to have links to Epstein. Can you think of anyone who fits that bill?

https://www.esquire.com/entertainme...donald-trump-connection-friendship-explained/

5. Mr Badger

Sgarrista

Does anyone know whether Trump believes in reincarnation, past life regression or anything of that nature? Just wondering whether there might be an explanation for why he hides in his bunker at the first sign of trouble and is paranoid about upsetting the Russians...

6. Trusty

Capodecina

It's unlikely, isn't it? Otherwise Trump would not have tried to get a new attorney general in, who then preceded with the case that Burman seemingly sat on.

Plus you have the lawyer for Epstein's victims saying Trump was the only one who helped. There's a video of that somewhere..

Edit. Here.. Bradley Edwards representing 13 of Epsteins victims.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  7. Flibster

Caporegime

Another new record for America... 57K new cases. Over 10k in Florida alone .

And while we're looking at Florida... A Florida Sheriff wants to deputize all legal gun owners if there's a violent protest. Ummm.... Many thousands of armed Floridians with Deputy powers? Wow... In some ways, I'd want to see that but in many many many others, hell no...

May be time to take Bugs seriously.

[​IMG]

8. Yas786

Caporegime

I do wonder how his Jewish son in law, Jared and his wife feel about that??? Not so much his daughter as she converted into Judaism but moreso Jared.
    Must really be hard for him to accept that...or maybe not.

9. Hedge

Capodecina

The dilemma is America has 2 candidates and both of them struggle way too much to string sentences together (one more so than the other) . Something which should be the very least you'd expect from someone in the most powerful position on the planet.

Lots of people stumble over words when reading from a script. What trump does is talk utter nonsense when he tries to embellish what is written down.

If you think a fundamental skill like public speaking isn't important from the leader of the most powerful country on the planet then you have lower standards than me.

10. ElliorR

Sgarrista

Just like trump would have been, you know he’d have been a collaborator.

11. Zuma

Wise Guy

What new attorney did Trump get in at the SDNY? I thought that plan fell apart when Berman refused to resign

12. Sankari

Caporegime

Worst economy since the Great Depression.

[​IMG]

Another Trump success story!

#anothertrumsuccessstory

Berman eventually resigned.

13. Zuma

Wise Guy

Yeah but in such a way that Barr couldn't simply install his stooge in his place as planned

14. StriderX

Caporegime

Well that's a minefield unfortunately. All I will say is that nationalism requires foreign adversaries, even situations that would appear like a contradiction. When you look at it from their point of view, it's perfectly cogent.

15. Greebo

Caporegime

:D:D:D:D:D:D

16. kinetic747

Wise Guy

Ghislaine Maxwell’s lawyer has refused to let Bill Barr visit her client in jail, nothing dodgy about Barr's request, nothing at all.

17. Jono8

Caporegime

18. Greebo

Caporegime

19. Zuma

Wise Guy

Yeah I dont know why there aren't calls for Barr to recuse himself from this case. Never mind the bizzarness of the AG visiting a criminal in jail.

20. Jono8

Caporegime

Would it not have been a far more sensible election strategy to actually control it and stop a second wave before November? Some of those people getting it now and over the next month or two as it balloons out of control will be dying in August/September . Its going to be horrible and Trump's response will be to blame. I honestly don't understand his game plan here (if he has one). You can't lie your way out of a deadly pandemic. You can't hire an unscrupulous attorney General to silence it. You cant call it "fake" or a "hoax ".

A dead friend or family member is not something easily forgotten come election day..