***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
silly question, i have got some flat top battery's bought before my mod arrived from the UK while waiting...will they work ok? ive got a snowolf and a evic mini on there way?

If your running batteries in pairs or triple... It's best to give them a charge first so that they all have the same power in them at the start.

Most batteries manufacture shipped them half charged as that's the safest state for them to be transported in. I've got new batteries, with single full charge just sitting in boxes ready for devices and it's fine, like anything now a days; the sit around in factories and cargo holds for months before they get to the end user.. But it's worth checking in them every few months and top up charging them so you don't have to mess around when you get your mod.

Edit: when it comes to batteries it's best to stick to the manufactures brands, such as Sony, LG and Samsung.. There's only about 7 companies in world that makes batteries.. Companies such as Efest, vaping outlawz etc.. Buy batteries from the main companies and rebrand them.. If they are charging a premium for them, It's normally down to the extra costs of rebranding etc.. If your getting the batteries at the same costs, it's normally down to them buying a lower grade of batteries for cheaper then rebranding them. The only real exception to the rule is AWs.. Those are the bee's knees... But there are that many clones of them, they cost way more than the manufactures and 9/10 it's not worth the risk unless it's not 18650..

Of course that's just my honest opinion.. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Can anyone recommend a good custard dohnut 70% vg juice? I am finding it hard to get just a plain old custard dohnut juice, most of them have fruit flavours in them which spoils it for me. lol

If you DIY;

- 4% Capella Vanilla Custard (I personally use v1)
- 3% Capella NY Cheesecake
- 3% Capella French Vanilla
- upto 30/70 pg/vg mix
- 3 weeks steep

I've added 1% caramel to the latest batch, it's nice, but IMO better without the caramel. Will go with a little bit of waffle in the next batch :)
You can shake and vape it too, although very cheesecakey to start. If you're vaping it over the course of it steeping, the change is flavour is quite interesting!

Soldato
Using the tvf4 last night for the first time only at 30W and I'm impressed already ordered some Clapton wire to rebuild it with, think I'm going to try the mini boxes I have coming before getting a high W box don't think I'm going to need it running a single coil and I've already spent my budget this month!
Can anyone point me in the direction of a reasonable UK juice company I can buy direct from the amount I'm getting through at the moment it would be cheaper to go back to smoking

Gee

Gee

Soldato
FlavourArt have some new concentrates out for those that DIY.

Aurora - A complex Lime interpretation with a subtle background, very refreshing.
Eclipse - Like a rich, deep, chocolate mint with feint floral notes along with spice and cocoa.
Glory - A clever variation on the Nutty Tobacco theme with a musky Turkish note.
Monsoon - Fresh Raspberry with a finely blended selection of red fruits.
Storm - A gentle tobacco with sweetness and fruit undertones.
Joy - A biscuit flavour fresh from the baker's oven with Meringue and Caramel to tease your taste buds.

Joy has been out for a while afaik, I've used it once or twice.

Soldato
Id like to DIY and is definitely something i could get into, just looking for something to tide me over...£15 for 30ml is killing me.

Take the plunge dude, we're all happy to help if you need advise on what to get etc to get started, you'll save a lot of money after a mediocre initial investment.

I've just ordered some scales to start mixing by weight, hopefully the end to using countless syringes!

After a month of waiting, the singpost tracking is finally telling me that the order has hit UK shores, hopefully next week I'll have a snapdragon clone to play with :p

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Id like to DIY and is definitely something i could get into, just looking for something to tide me over...£15 for 30ml is killing me.

Honestly man, you'll love it.

It's by far the best part of vaping for me, just coming up with new flavour combinations etc.

You can probably make around 150ml for ~£15!

Soldato
10 of those £150 for 300ml; you can make about 4500-5000ml DIY for the same money. For starters you could get small bottles of nic, pg, vg and some flavours and start saving money right off the bat.

Fasttech--
Bottles: search for 2317208 : $2.62 for 5*30ml bottles (you can select cap colour from the "model" drop down menu).
Optional but handy: 1579201 : $6.99 that the above bottles fit in, handy for when your adding flavours ect as it holds bottle steady preventing mishaps. And after that to keep in use bottles / 22mm attys upright, neat and tidy. Other designs/options can also be found on the model menu.

Whats your budget at the moment? I'm sure folks can source you a small batch of stuff for less that 3 premium bottles of premade.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey guys, have any of you tried speed steeping? I'm thinking of using my ultrasonic for my DIY juices. Some people seem to say that they've reduced 3 weeks of steeping down to a day or two, sometimes less. And I think there are others that don't believe it makes much if any difference. Of course it would mean hitting the cycle button every 8 minutes all day long pretty much.

Soldato
10 of those £150 for 300ml; you can make about 4500-5000ml DIY for the same money. For starters you could get small bottles of nic, pg, vg and some flavours and start saving money right off the bat.

Fasttech--
Bottles: search for 2317208 : $2.62 for 5*30ml bottles (you can select cap colour from the "model" drop down menu).
Optional but handy: 1579201 : $6.99 that the above bottles fit in, handy for when your adding flavours ect as it holds bottle steady preventing mishaps. And after that to keep in use bottles / 22mm attys upright, neat and tidy. Other designs/options can also be found on the model menu.

Whats your budget at the moment? I'm sure folks can source you a small batch of stuff for less that 3 premium bottles of premade.

Thanks for the info, the main problem i have is somewhere safe where my 2 little terrors cant get at it, the little bottles are easy enough to store so they dont gulp it down :) budget wise im doing about 60-100 quid a month on premade at the moment, TBH i wouldnt mind just buying a big batch of premade in if i could get it from a wholesaler instead of 30ml bottles at 15 quid a time.

Soldato
Thanks for the info, the main problem i have is somewhere safe where my 2 little terrors cant get at it, the little bottles are easy enough to store so they dont gulp it down :) budget wise im doing about 60-100 quid a month on premade at the moment, TBH i wouldnt mind just buying a big batch of premade in if i could get it from a wholesaler instead of 30ml bottles at 15 quid a time.
Wholesalers have cartel mentality, they won't knock it down by much and are fussy who they deal with. Get a toolbox something like this and padlock it.

Associate
Thanks Merlin and Tommy.

I have been vaping phoenix's Nanas custard donut for months now. Tommy would you be able to send me a sample (costs covered of course)? that way I can have a good starting idea on DIY and get the bits to home brew.

Soldato
Thanks Merlin and Tommy.

I have been vaping phoenix's Nanas custard donut for months now. Tommy would you be able to send me a sample (costs covered of course)? that way I can have a good starting idea on DIY and get the bits to home brew.

I've genuinely ran out of Cap custard v1 for now, when I grab some i'll make you up a sample and get in touch. Watch this space!

Soldato
Ordered a mech mod (Nemesis clone) and an OBS Crius from fasttech, can't really go wrong for £27, and would be nice to have something a little more durable for nights out :p

Evolv got back to me on my broken DNA200 too, they'll repair or replace it no questions asked, so props to them! :D

Man of Honour
Slinxy you are a bad bad man. Introducing me to SV has done terrible things to my bank balance.

I've now just ordered myself an MCR101 Hiduron Flush Button Mod to pair with the Squape R.

Oh trust me your real name as well if you don't mind, I mentioned to Darren I was told he was a great guy to deal with and he was wondering who you are

Soldato
Slinxy you are a bad bad man. Introducing me to SV has done terrible things to my bank balance.

I've now just ordered myself an MCR101 Hiduron Flush Button Mod to pair with the Squape R.

Oh trust me your real name as well if you don't mind, I mentioned to Darren I was told he was a great guy to deal with and he was wondering who you are

lol...
IMG_1864.JPG

I'll send you a FR... ;)

------------------

please people.. for the love of vaping can you go to this site:
http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/best-of-vape-awards-2015/

and under the best youtube reviewer.. vote for the Vaping Biker..
Mark (Todd) is going to win it.. and I would love it if some ******* **** of a **** gets knocked of second.. nothing personal. lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom