***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Just been and saved this from the clutches of royal mail
vp7trn.jpg

Associate
Most of the Astro clones use TFA (Flavour Apprentice) concentrates as opposed to FA (FlavourArt). You could have a go but I doubt it'll be any good!

Apple Fuji & Forest Fruits goes well together (kinda like Robinson's Apple & Blackcurrant), try:
Fuji - 5%
Forest Fruits - 3%
Shake & Vape!

Citrus Mix is quite nice (it's pretty tart!) on it's own at around 3%

Strawberry & Peach could work? (Leave this one for a couple days or so and the Strawberry will liven up a bit)
3% Strawberry
2% Peach

Thanks man!

Just tried the Apple and forest fruits at those percentages and it's lush! Will try the other batches tomorrow... Although I might mix menthol with the citrus. Not sure what % yet but will try as low as possible in case it's overpowering.

BTW since you're an fa man... How do I open the lids on these concentrates? Lol. I had to measure my flavor by drops cos I couldn't get them off to stick my syringe in!

Soldato
Snap, if I'm VERY lucky Milkmon will be with me tomorrow :)

Custard;

- 4% Capella Custard V1 (use V2 if you're worried about alleged 'nasties', but I always use V1)
- 3% Capella French Vanilla
- 3% Capella NY Cheesecake
- 60/40 or 70/30 mix
- 3 weeks steep
- Enjoy! :p

Concentrate can be bought from theecigshop, all10 for 10% off :)

Just ordered! :D

I particularly like Custard Doughnut so ordered some Capella Glazed Doughnut to go in the mix somehow as well. lol

Associate
Stupid question time guys :)

How do you take apart the Crius V3 to clean out the tank?

Don't want to break the tank section, does it just pull off from the top section?

The manuals not that clear which was included with the atty.

Cheers all

Soldato
BTW since you're an fa man... How do I open the lids on these concentrates? Lol. I had to measure my flavor by drops cos I couldn't get them off to stick my syringe in!

Those caps do come off, you have to pull rather than twist, they snap on and off. They're a bit stiff, but once you've opened one they're a doddle, I actually prefer them to the twist caps.

Had some vapemail today! After exploring high wattage, I want durability, and flavour without supping a gallon of juice every day, so I placed an order for a mech mod a week or so ago. Anyway, I cancelled the fasttech order of a nemesis clone and OBS crius, ordered an atmizoo dingo and a goblin mini. Actually cancelled the goblin mini and got a refund since I have enough atties but it seems they sent it anyway, both arrived today :D hoping they don't notice and I get away with a free goblin mini, it's really rather good! The dingo is excellent as well, the button is top notch, and everything about it oozes quality, they're on christmas sale at atmizoo right now if anyone fancies a good deal.

sTQWnyo.jpg

Looks like the Totally Wicked challenge to section 20 on the EU tobacco directive is going to be batted away, meaning that legislation governing the sale of a lot of vaping products and supplies is going to come into effect. Full ruling is in early 2016.

Last edited:
I reworded my post as it sounded controversial/misleading.

Effectively it means that stuff like drippers, high strength fluids, coils etc will all have standardised paving the way for a Vype pen style landscape. I don't see how they'll be able to govern the sale of things like kanthal and cotton but from what I understand the sale of RBAs, tanks, mods etc will be heavily controlled.

It's the section 20 stuff on the EU Tobacco Directive 2014 IIRC.

Don
The TPD won't kill vaping. Yes, it will push vaping as we know it today underground but it won't kill it. Just like the war on drugs has not killed drug use.

I just don't see how they can regulate it. I mean, there are already 510 threaded LED torch bulbs available. They can just sell mods as variable voltage torch batteries.
Kanthal, titanium, stainless steel, and nickel wire isn't going to be banned. It has many uses outside of vaping.
Atomisers will be sold as air fresheners or something like that (you know the main ingredient in things like Glade Plugins is PG right?).

The only thing they are going to be able to regulate is the juice which will be limited to 18mg in 10ml bottles. So, what's to stop a vendor selling 50ml of 0mg nic juice and a 10ml bottle of 18ml. Mix them together when you get home and you get 60ml of 3mg.

What remains to be seen is whether they will restrict the sale of nicotine base. I expect they will so we will need to buy it in 10ml, 18mg bottles. A small pain but not insurmountable.

The only people it will really affect are the smokers who have yet to try vaping. They will only see the crappy cigalikes on sale.

Soldato
From what I've been reading on the vape groups, it'll work a bit like;

- We can still order/buy stuff from China
- Tanks can be marketed as (food alternatives, "the use of this device will help you lose weight!"
- RDA's unaffected
- Mods will be unaffected
- Liquid can be sold as "food flavouring" which have been suspended in PG/VG, with NO nicotine content, but you can buy the nicotine as a separate item from said vendor, meaning that strictly speaking you are not buying eliquid, but food flavourings, and nicotine, what you choose to do with those is your own business
- Bigger brand names (TW and the likes) will all conform directly to what TPD wants, it'll be smaller vendors that attempt to use loopholes

^ This is all the hearsay that i've read via facebook groups, which can sometimes at best be like jeremy kyle's own version of the daily mail, I'm sure things will develop over the next few months!

Soldato
Happy Xmas fellow vapers! :)

Going to buy some more concentrates after xmas from valiant2vape. I want to have a go at this recipe. http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/18/apple-butter-oatmeal-cookie/ Will mix at 70/30 though.

I'm intending to put an order in primarily to buy CAP Super Sweet which is sucralose for sweetening recipes in general. But might as well order one or two others at the same time. Do you reckon I probably won't need to buy the TFA Brown Sugar if I have sucralose? I'm wondering if my FA Marzipan is similar enough to not need to buy the FA Almond? I'm also going to buy CAP Sugar Cookie V2, and also, wondering if it's worth me buying Capella Vanilla Custard V2 even though I have FA Custard Cream or if the custard cream would be a good enough substitute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom