***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Got an Ammit Dual RTA arriving tomorrow from China. Anyone else tried one? Interested in peoples thoughts. Could I have finally found the tank that replaces my all time favourite Mage RTA?
I have one as well coming from China too, hopefully have it by end of week.

Have heard nothing but good things about it. I think a few on here have one, if u go back a page or 2, there are a few opinions on it.

Soldato
Would you lads recommend I go for the Nautilus 2 or Clieto Xemo? Or is there any other alternatives, because the TFV12 is the root of my vaping problems and I need a new tank ASAP
The Nautilus is mostly a mouth-to-lung tank... mostly.
You said you wanted a direct-to-lung cloud chucker?

I personally don't rate the Smok tanks. They do chuck huge clouds, but the flavour is so muted and their wattage ranges are vastly overestimated. I burned so many of their coils out, sometimes within hours.

The Cleito isn't quite so hoofing with the clouds, but the flavour is awesome. Only thing I've found that beats it are my drippers, really... so far, anyway. I have just picked up a Crown II, so will see what that's like.

Don
OP
Would you lads recommend I go for the Nautilus 2 or Clieto Xemo

Very, very different tanks. The Cleito Exo is a 80W cloud chucker for direct lung, the Nautilus 2 is a 15W mouth-to-lung tank. Comparing the two is like asking whether you should buy a Range Rover or Mazda MX5.
If you want a direct lung tank then the Crown 3 seems to be the one to go for at the moment. I don't have one myself but all the feedback I'm hearing is good. For a mouth-to-lung then the Nautilus 2 is a good shout.

Associate
The Nautilus is mostly a mouth-to-lung tank... mostly.
You said you wanted a direct-to-lung cloud chucker?

I personally don't rate the Smok tanks. They do chuck huge clouds, but the flavour is so muted and their wattage ranges are vastly overestimated. I burned so many of their coils out, sometimes within hours.

The Cleito isn't quite so hoofing with the clouds, but the flavour is awesome. Only thing I've found that beats it are my drippers, really... so far, anyway. I have just picked up a Crown II, so will see what that's like.

Nah want to replicate tabs as much as possible to get me back off them. Ordered the Nautilus 2, now just need to find some nice liquid.... Hmmmmmm

Soldato
Nah want to replicate tabs as much as possible to get me back off them. Ordered the Nautilus 2, now just need to find some nice liquid.... Hmmmmmm
In that case, that's a very good call.

I don't have one myself but all the feedback I'm hearing is good. For a mouth-to-lung then the Nautilus 2 is a good shout.
The wife, a very anti-vaping person herself, now has three Nauti-2 tanks (diff'rent colours for diff'rent flavours, y'see) and is doing exceptionally well on them... to the point where I have another for my own self!
The smaller 1.8Ω coil does 14-18w very well, while the 0.7Ω is rated for 18-23... At 18w, it's a good chugging MTLer, but dialling up to around 22w lets you take small DTL drags as well. It's exceptionally good for that!
It even uses the same old Nautilus Mini coils, so if you have any 1.6Ω ones lying around, they'll fit perfectly!

Gee

Gee

Soldato

FlavourArt do some ready to vape liquids. 0/4.5/9/18mg in strength. £3.50 for 10ml. http://www.flavourart.co.uk/ready-to-vape-eliquid-10ml.html

Lots of tobacco flavours too.

Could also go down the DIY route of mixing it yourself. Choose whatever strength/concentrates you want then.

Associate
FlavourArt do some ready to vape liquids. 0/4.5/9/18mg in strength. £3.50 for 10ml. http://www.flavourart.co.uk/ready-to-vape-eliquid-10ml.html

Lots of tobacco flavours too.

Could also go down the DIY route of mixing it yourself. Choose whatever strength/concentrates you want then.

Im considering the DIY asap before they crack down on that too... Cant find anything about NIC on Jackamoo apart from Coconut custard which sounds jazzy...

Associate
Im considering the DIY asap before they crack down on that too... Cant find anything about NIC on Jackamoo apart from Coconut custard which sounds jazzy...

You sure you are looking at eliquids and not concretes? Every page has a size and strength drop down. 60ml or 120ml (there is space in the bottle for the nic you add yourself) and 0mg, 3mg or 6mg.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Get a pack of the Nicotine shots from Darkstar, alongside some PG and VG from there. Couple concentrates from FlavourArt and some bottles from iBottles. You're good to go.

Associate
Get a pack of the Nicotine shots from Darkstar, alongside some PG and VG from there. Couple concentrates from FlavourArt and some bottles from iBottles. You're good to go.

Glad you weren't like, need all the scales, gloves, hard hat, steel toecapped boots etc haha, I will invest at the end of the month because I am skint already haha. Mucho appreciated Gee mate, been using your guide on page 1 to eye up some prices, what size bottles would you recommend for everything, inc PG/VG as I dunno whether to buy 1L for now, or 5L straight up haha dunno how much ill need, but I think once my nautilus comes I will be vaping a whole hell more

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I usually get the 5L VG tubs and 2L of PG. Depends how much you're vaping and what ratio you'll be making. I only really mix 100ml bottles at 60/40 ratio and I find that lasts me long enough. It's cheap as chips to pick up anyway so no bother really.

With your Nautilus you'll probably want a 50/50 mix but I'd say get a litre of both PG and VG for the time being to see how you get on. PG tends to last longer considering your Nic and concentrates will both be PG based.

Get on the OcUK Discord channel mate, we've made a Vapers channel in there and a few of us are always discussing stuff. Be good to see some more regular posters from in here join too!

Don
OP
With a Nauti 2 you won't be going through more than about 10ml per day at the outside. When I'm in a mouth-to-lung mood I go through 5ml per day ish. When I'm in a clouds mood I can burn through 30ml in a day easy.
I would start with 1l of each PG and VG. That will keep you going for months if not years with that tank.
Grab some 150ml bottles. I like these because if you buy 30ml concentrates then you can just dump the whole bottle in to mix at 20% then add VG/PG, and nic to requirements.

For MTLing I'd mix at 50/50 PG/VG to give that cigarette-like throat thump when you inhale.

Back
Top Bottom