***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
A[L]C;25255882 said:
Yeah. I go through 3x20ml bottles and 3-4 heads a month. Consider getting a second battery for backup.

I use the 1.8ohm heads with 24mg liquid, but thats quite strong.

Oh, try the code eliq10 for a little off the eliquid.

Brillaint thanks for that, got myself everything you said plus at extra battery and some Caramel Mocha E-liq 11mg - not a heavy smoker.

Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

Thanks very much for your help dude!

Josh

Soldato
No probs, love my passthrough as I sit at the pc most of the day and you can vape and charge - nothing worse than wanting a vape and having to charge the battery first.

Associate
Brillaint thanks for that, got myself everything you said plus at extra battery and some Caramel Mocha E-liq 11mg - not a heavy smoker.

Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

Thanks very much for your help dude!

Josh

If you get along with the EVOD (my out and about device), consider ordering new heads from Fasttech. Most UK outlets sell them at about £8-£10 for a 5 pack, Fasttech do them for about £2.80 for five (linky link). They're not the same make, but perform just as well. Recently ordered 10 5-packs for about £25, enough to last me a year.

Underboss
Cheers reefoid, I'll have a look.

Yeah A[L]C I used to sit all dsy puffing on mine - until it ran out, then I ended up like the Hulk!

Josh

Associate
Ahh i remember you saying something about the label design that you were doing them or something. Very nicely done but i do like the new bottles he is using, i got my 50ml of raspberry juice this morning and the bottle is much more nicer with a needle tip, ill still be dumping it into my filling bottle with the needle tip though.

Well done on the label design, really stands out now.

Indeed, designed from the ground up, based off his friends attempt as well as a picture of myself and the device in the picture is actually based off an SVD and a protank but sshhh ;)

I had 8 bottles of 50ml turn up and the bottles certainly are different, more like medicine bottles which you have to push down right?

Thank you :)
He's printing it out quite dark atm so second he gets that sussed it'll be bang on!

On another note my Kayfun 3.1 from Crap-tech just got dispatched today, HOORAH!

Soldato
A[L]C;25255781 said:
Get a passthrough so you can vape and charge at the same time - just need a micro usb car charger then. Smokshop do cheap ones.

http://www.smokshop.com/collections/batteries/products/smoktech-510-ego-usb-battery-900mah

with an evod

http://www.smokshop.com/collections/cartomizers/products/kanger-evod-clearomizer

and some spare heads

http://www.smokshop.com/collections/cartomizers/products/kanger-evod-replacement-coils

and some juice

http://www.smokshop.com/collections/e-liquids

I like their energy cow eliquid

I got 10 evods all different colours for £12 and 5 heads for £1.50 from FT. These UK E cig shops must be making a bomb.

Caporegime
Indeed, designed from the ground up, based off his friends attempt as well as a picture of myself and the device in the picture is actually based off an SVD and a protank but sshhh ;)

I had 8 bottles of 50ml turn up and the bottles certainly are different, more like medicine bottles which you have to push down right?

Thank you :)
He's printing it out quite dark atm so second he gets that sussed it'll be bang on!

On another note my Kayfun 3.1 from Crap-tech just got dispatched today, HOORAH!

Yep thats the sort of bottles i was trying to think of, the cap on the new bottles are much more better and secure now and the bottle is clearer. Mind you i did put a note in the order to give me his oldest steeped juice he had, which he did as the juice is very very dark...much more darker than the previous 30ml bottle i got off him before his website went live.

Associate
@Yas indeed they're brilliant, Trying to do everything possible to stick to the guidelines that'll be coming in!

The darkest juice eh, sounds like you've been given access to the golden Scope pile. You've tasted his own personal stash now ;)

Caporegime
@Yas indeed they're brilliant, Trying to do everything possible to stick to the guidelines that'll be coming in!

The darkest juice eh, sounds like you've been given access to the golden Scope pile. You've tasted his own personal stash now ;)

Well i havent had a chance to vape it but tonight ill be re-coiling my KFL and putting the new juice he sent me and see what its like, obviously it will be very good as the KFL really suits his raspberry juice.

Associate
The KFL is my only atomiser now, I have a G Bell and iclear 30's and a protank and none of them get used unless for emergencies now as the KFL has them beat. I'm getting a 3.1 KF from Fastech and a dripper though so I don't have to get agitated when I spend ages perfecting a cotton coil on the KFL :)
I can never get the hang of micro coiling though, I end up having them all touching with 0.25 kanthal but always end up having about 7/8 coils to get around 1.8 ohms instead of the 12+ recommended to get to that amount *sigh*
Funnily enough I'm using the raspberry in a KFL now.

The KFL is an amazing piece of kit other that the bloody leaky screw at the bottom!

Caporegime
The KFL is an amazing piece of kit other that the bloody leaky screw at the bottom!

This a million times:p, annoys me to no end and having bought some o-rings that someone mentioned over at UKV, majnu bought the same and posted a page back that they are rubbish :(.

Might pick up a KFL plus though but need to stop spending on vaping stuff as i spent far too much already and the missus is kicking up a stink now lol.

Soldato
I hate it when people call there Nemesis or Kayfun a Nemesis or Kayfun when they are Clones.

I know 99% of you here have original Kayfuns which is cool.

How ever people go on about there nemis and what not and other mods not including the fact that they are a clone.

It really takes away from the name and quality of the true brand of which they were cloned.

I have no problems with clones at all but if you guys are going to talk about a mod remember to mention it is a clone..:rolleyes:

Caporegime
Got mine yesterday finally, really pleased.

Think I'll waste a lot of money on different flavours :D? Any recommendations, I played it a bit safe with Apple/Peach/Banana Split/Rhubard and Custard, although the Banana one just tastes like burning.

Also thought I was unscrewing the from the battery but was actually just the glass bit and the liquid went all over the desk ><.

Is mixing your own flavours as simple as pouring two in at a time?

Caporegime
Got mine yesterday finally, really pleased.

Think I'll waste a lot of money on different flavours :D? Any recommendations, I played it a bit safe with Apple/Peach/Banana Split/Rhubard and Custard, although the Banana one just tastes like burning.

Also thought I was unscrewing the from the battery but was actually just the glass bit and the liquid went all over the desk ><.

Is mixing your own flavours as simple as pouring two in at a time?

My fave juices are Scopes raspberry, grants vanilla custard if you can get hold of any and kings custard which is similar to GVC imho.

As for mixing?? no it a little bit more complicated than just pouring 2 in at a time, you have to get the mixture % correct. I think theres a mixing calculator around on the net, have a look at that for a start.

For me i just find buying the juices i like it much more easier than mixing it yourself...i imagine at some point in the future i might get into mixing my own.

Associate
I'm a tattooist so have some o rings laying about, I may try my luck at buggering about with a few and see if I can make an improvement to what I currently have, hmmm.

@Allnamestaken. Don't worry bud, when it's in my hands and I refer to it I call them clones or rip offs :)

I'll be interested to see if the parts are interchangable with the KFL (yet it's a real one!) I have and see how close the quality is. If I can't tell the difference I'm not going to be too happy :p

Caporegime
My fave juices are Scopes raspberry, grants vanilla custard if you can get hold of any and kings custard which is similar to GVC imho.

As for mixing?? no it a little bit more complicated than just pouring 2 in at a time, you have to get the mixture % correct. I think theres a mixing calculator around on the net, have a look at that for a start.

For me i just find buying the juices i like it much more easier than mixing it yourself...i imagine at some point in the future i might get into mixing my own.

Cheers, will have to try out the custard :)

Soldato
Thanks for the reply... So as a starter kit would I be better off getting 2 of the cheaper tanks or the protank2... I am not sure if I should get seperate bits with the protank etc. Or if I Should just get the EVOD starter kit?

Last edited:
Soldato
There is about 10 different brands... Separate bits.... Starter kits.... "i" this "e" that kanger joytech funtec whatever else.... Argh I don't want to buy something then someone say "you should have got this one instead".... Should I just go with the EVOD starter kit from "myepack.co.uk" for £30? Or should I get separate bits? It is difficult to know what I will need because I have not done it before, except one of those cheap disposable ones. I guess it would be better to have 2 cheaper tanks and 2 batteries in the EVOD starter kit than one protank2 and a single battery? I want the best starter kit for around £30... Throw me a bone here ppl. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom