US: **The Walking Dead Season 10 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
I quite liked that fact that Negan's mask was made from a mould of Daryl's face (well Norman R), I never spotted it but they talked about it on TTD. Did Negan have a "lucille" on his back during the fire archery scene?

What bugs me is how battles are fought, these are meant to be well seasoned fighters but the archers on "our" side are all outside where they would have been better up on the walls. They now know what Alpha and Beta look like....surely someone can shoot them in a crowd now, jeez a few seasons ago that woman with the bow fired 3 arrows in about 1 second and each one was "BOOM HEADSHOT!", sorry old CS joke there.

Superman Daryl being chopped up by alpha, I mean come on did you see the way she ran in the woods the week beofre, hardly athletic.

But I'm still watching and even enjoying some parts.

Soldato
Don't come in here with your logic! It's the same as why not dig a huge moat!

It annoyed me that as they kept killing them at the barricade, the dead ones never seemed to pile up. You'd expect them to end up being the barrier.

No matter how much i tell myself to switch off brain, i still get annoyed by the stupidness.

Yeah, I Watch it but mainly to see what silly things they get themselves into. Although I know its just a tv show but I still find myself rolling my eyes at how they could repurpose a load of stuff to make traps or barriers to combat hoards. Just things as simple as wind or water powered blades of death would be so easy to make en masse from old car parts etc.

Soldato
Yeah, I Watch it but mainly to see what silly things they get themselves into. Although I know its just a tv show but I still find myself rolling my eyes at how they could repurpose a load of stuff to make traps or barriers to combat hoards. Just things as simple as wind or water powered blades of death would be so easy to make en masse from old car parts etc.

A couple of steam powered combine harvesters would be fun. Drivers could get dressed up in full steampunk gear for added effect too.

Soldato
Well in the last season there was a scene with a metal muncher in the scrap yard that was incredibly effective in dealing and disposing with a decent size hoard. something like that could easily be put into effect. Or, I understand the reason they are not using cars is because the fuel is no longer viable but surely there would still be a reasonable amount of it they could scavenge that would still be combustible. Make some huge trenches, then when a hoard comes, let them fall into that, pump in the fuel and burn them...

Associate
So I expect Beta will assume control and make Alpha look tame in comparison. Anyone else curious as to who he is exactly, seeing as he killed the whisperer that was on the verge on recognising him?

Caporegime
So I expect Beta will assume control and make Alpha look tame in comparison. Anyone else curious as to who he is exactly, seeing as he killed the whisperer that was on the verge on recognising him?

yeah wasnt sure about that myself. was a great episode and nice to have to say that after lots of mediocre.

Associate

I think in the comic he was a famous basketball player turned actor. In the TV series he could be anyone really, even Ryan Hurst :D.

Back
Top Bottom