The Walking Dead Season 2.

Associate
For me, it was only the end of the episode which was crap. Lori's reaction, and the group now hating Rick was just stupid. The rest of the episode was good IMO but I can see why you guys didn't like it so much.

Soldato
Very average season finale imo, just because there was a lot of action for once doesn't mean it was good. Lori and Carl need to be killed off in the most gruesome way as soon as possible, they are terrible. Lori's reaction was just bizarre, it made no sense at all. I think I keep watching this show just hoping that it gets better.

Associate
Very average season finale imo, just because there was a lot of action for once doesn't mean it was good. Lori and Carl need to be killed off in the most gruesome way as soon as possible, they are terrible. Lori's reaction was just bizarre, it made no sense at all. I think I keep watching this show just hoping that it gets better.

But T-dog spoke!! That counts for something surely :D

Soldato

I think at least Lori should go, I do find her quite annoying.

Soldato
What about ANY book/comic to movie/tv series threads that crop up before it has aired?
Oh right, it happens all the time and you're just being really obsessively anal about it.
I don't see many comparable cases, since most time the films deviate entirely from the source material. But if, say, someone had created a Watchmen film thread before it came out, and then proceeded to tell us everything that happened, yeah I imagine people would be annoyed then too.

Soldato
By the forum rules, this thread should only be discussing episodes that have already aired in the UK.

The season 3 (spoiler) thread is named correctly imo. The whole reason for listing is as 'spoiler' is that it is there to discuss what may, or may not happen. Any 'inside' knowledge, even based on the comics, is potentially going to spoil something in the next season, even if no-one knows for sure how the tv series will go.

Soldato
Really enjoyed the finale, although it did feel a bit all over the place, I wouldn't of minded them dragging that out over 2-3 episodes. Felt they all met up again a little too easily.

I love the series so much! I also looking forward to the video game. I've found this video, looks so cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWh4XLPOr_k

That looks brilliant, will be getting that for sure.

Soldato
Just watched season 2, can't wait for S3 now lol.

I love how stupid and deaf they make people seem lol! as if you wouldn't hear a zombie less than 2 feet away from you.

Soldato
I have just started reading the comic books as cbr's.
I cannot believe how different it is. It ridiculous, within the first 10 comics more has happened and a much quicker pace than the first season ever did, and there are some very major character differences and plots, with some characters existing in the series that don't in the book.
Anyone know why they chose to completely change things.

Back
Top Bottom