US: The Walking Dead Season 4 (contains spoilers)

Associate
The problem for me, is not that show... but now next week it will be the White man and Tyreese focus again... so in a sense it slows a little, as we catch up with their adventures, although they are closer to that town supposedly.

Then it will probably go back to Rick and that group coming for them...

Love it though, the houses really do the trick for me... its exactly how I can imagine going through stuff in the same situation

Couldn't agree more mate, i'd like them to run side by side in the same episode rather than basically have two tv shows based on the same events like they currently do. They'll meet eventually, but it does grind my gears.

Soldato
I know several people with PhDs and several people currently working towards their PhD, none of them are autistic panickers represented by the guy in The Walking Dead. Believe it or not a lot of them are extremely intelligent in a worldly sense, funny that.

Same here, it's just a lazy hollywood stereotype that someone above average intelligence is either autistic somehow or complete beta male loser nerd. In an event of a zombie aplocylse these type of people are the ones that are most likely to survive along with the gun crazy knuckle draggers. The average joe isn't smart enough to plan how to survive and not brutal enough to do what needs to be done.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I thought this was a great episode. I'm basically looking for suspense, reasons to care about the characters, and plot development. This one is the closest we've had in a long time to covering all the bases.

Associate
I don't get some of that. The guy killed the other "gang member", but didn't stab him in the head? Surely he knew by that time that anyone who dies comes back? And when Rick was outside and they heard gunshots, that was them shooting the guy who'd been strangled right? But surely it should have been one shot to the head since everyone is able to do that in the show?

The other thing was maybe it was the guy Rick killed, but I don't see why he would have turned so quickly.

It was absolute garbage how the scientist shot the truck. I knew the writers were desperate for a way to remove the truck from the plot and that's the best they could come up with. There is no way a guy would not know how to fire an automatic weapon after over a year into the zombie apocalypse.

Soldato
A2Z said:
Rosita...wow..just wow...how hot is she.

Had to get straight to google images after the ep :D
Oh you mean her?

ipte.jpg

Back
Top Bottom