US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Don
So, this is due to air in two weeks on the 23rd October in the USA (24 October in the UK).

They've just released a new teaser trailer, you can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW_N5-ceitk

Old season 6 thread here - https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18681068&highlight=walking

Spoilers / theories
So the original forum vote was expecting Glenn as most likely to clock it, but the speech in the trailer above seems to suggest a man who is Rick's "right hand man", which would highlight Daryl more than Glenn?

Caporegime
Well Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan) has just revealed that

more than one person gets their head bashed in, in the premiere for season 7
:eek:

The producers have said Rick wont be losing his hand.

This always happens when it comes to TV shows, producers/creators or whoever say something won't happen and then it happens :p Arrow is the perfect example of this :D

I will be shocked if Rick does get his hand cut off though as Robert said that he regretted doing that in the comics.

Last edited:
Soldato
I still think the way they've handled this whole thing is poorly executed. It would have been so much better if they'd just shown whoever it was getting the bat and then it fades to black, the cliffhanger becomes how does the group deal with the death of X as opposed to "omg, who got the bat?!"

Caporegime
I still think the way they've handled this whole thing is poorly executed. It would have been so much better if they'd just shown whoever it was getting the bat and then it fades to black, the cliffhanger becomes how does the group deal with the death of X as opposed to "omg, who got the bat?!"

No one would be discussing for 6 months how they deal with X dieing. Everyone I know who watches this show was speculating after the event for a few weeks who it was and now in the build up is again.

They did it perfectly, people just have a desire to know everything right now these days and have zero patience. There's no doubt how they did it would create more talk than how are they going to miss with the loss of X.

Look at all the other big deaths, you didn't spend the off season speculating how they will deal with losing any of them.

Anyway, I hope it's Glenn. I doubt it will be.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
My monies on Abraham getting up close & personal with Lucille because it has to be a strong character to make an impact, I mean ide like it to be Glenn because I don't like his character but I can't help but feel it's going to be Abraham, & if its 2 going to be whacked then maybe Eugene as well.

Caporegime
Given what has been said, it certainly seems like more than 1 gets Lucilled :eek:

I still reckon it will be Glenn or Abraham along with a lesser character i.e. the mexican chick or Aaron.

According to the cast, far worse happens than just 1+ of the group getting lucilled though, curious as to what it could be..... only thing that could top the head bashing would be the women getting raped....

VoG

VoG

Soldato
According to the cast, far worse happens than just 1+ of the group getting lucilled though, curious as to what it could be..... only thing that could top the head bashing would be the women getting raped....

I think far worse would be breaking some ones arms so they can't defend them selves then tossing them into a pit of walkers to be eaten alive, that would be a horrific way to die, & if the survivors have to witness that to put them in their place and leave them in no doubts as to who they're dealing with, just wow...

Soldato
Guys can you help me remember where I got up to! I think it was season 6 after the town gets attacked and someone was hiding one of the injured bad dudes in a basement or something. Sorry to be so vague! I don't want to go trawling the net for fear of spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom