US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

I don't really like Eugene, and hope he's turned and gets killed off, maybe by the walkers with the metal over their heads that he suggested?

The problem with killing off main characters is that the show rarely seems to introduce new characters that we care about before killing them off. I am starting to like Dwight, but I can't help thinking he'll be killed off around the time Negan is.

Man of Honour
The Junk yard crack heads are starting to sound like Yoda.

Its almost like they were intended for a totally different TV show that failed to get off the ground and AMC were like might as well chuck what we have so far into the walking dead.

Soldato
Its almost like they were intended for a totally different TV show that failed to get off the ground and AMC were like might as well chuck what we have so far into the walking dead.

Maybe all will be reveled as the story unfolds, they certainly aren't very convincing at the moment. Being able to pile scarp up into neat piles doesn't exactly fill you with fear does it. The odd speech pattern has me scratching my head, for the life of me I can't think of a reason for it. Maybe they are supposed to be some sort of Techno-Amish.

Soldato
Am I the only one who wants Negan to just kill everyone and get it over with?
I think it will go the other way, and just about every one he's ever met will be out to kill him. I'm half expecting Eugene to do the deed, or at least slow him up, it has to be someone Negan does not see as a threat so will drop his guard.

Soldato
Maybe all will be reveled as the story unfolds, they certainly aren't very convincing at the moment. Being able to pile scarp up into neat piles doesn't exactly fill you with fear does it. The odd speech pattern has me scratching my head, for the life of me I can't think of a reason for it. Maybe they are supposed to be some sort of Techno-Amish.

I think it's sort of Mad Max style - like those children in Mad Max who had their own way of communicating since they were born after the event.

But it's obviously only been 6 or 7 years and those freaks were alive beforehand.

Either way, they're not very believable - I find myself shaking my head whenever they appear.

Caporegime
j15y6w.jpg

Soldato
Just watched the Eugene centric episode and that must be the most boring episode of the entire series so far for me. I hate these filler episodes they throw in that focus on one or two people anyway, but they could at least choose someone interesting if they have to do it. The whole Eugene is a coward thing was done to death a long time ago and now we get a full episode based on it. We get it, Eugene is a coward :rolleyes:. He's just a pointless character that does the same thing over and over, the sooner he goes the better.

Soldato
Just watched the Eugene centric episode and that must be the most boring episode of the entire series so far for me. I hate these filler episodes they throw in that focus on one or two people anyway, but they could at least choose someone interesting if they have to do it. The whole Eugene is a coward thing was done to death a long time ago and now we get a full episode based on it. We get it, Eugene is a coward :rolleyes:. He's just a pointless character that does the same thing over and over, the sooner he goes the better.

Quite enjoy the character centred episodes where we get a chance to have a little insight into what makes them tick and how they've got to where they are. The relentless walker chopping episodes are far less involving, they've reached the point where they are more of an inconvenience than a threat. Rick & Michonne, clearing the fair ground was almost comedic.

I like Eugene as a character because he is different than the others. I'm not convinced he's a coward, (he is scared of just about everything) he's done his best to step up and even won recognition from Abraham just prior to his death. Also he didn't have to own up to manufacturing the bullet, but did even though he was scared witless. Whether he has really given himself over to Negan will unfold over the coming episodes. I suspect he may well be the one who opens the door for Ricks group to defeat Negan. Josh McDermitt, who plays him has a cracking sense of humour.

Last edited:
Associate
Not sure how the magic CGI deer got into the apparently 'sealed' fair ground area. Assuming it came in the same gap as rick then it still got all the way to the back of the ground without attracting any attention. NINJA DEER!

Soldato
The relentless walker chopping episodes are far less involving, they've reached the point where they are more of an inconvenience than a threat. Rick & Michonne, clearing the fair ground was almost comedic.

One of my issues with the show is, they have always been this pathetic. Unless you get surrounded by a hoard, you should be able to just wander through them, stabbing them in the noggin. This is why I don't understand how they overcame the military. Unfortunately 'Fear The WD' didn't explain this either.

Back
Top Bottom