US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
Morgan has finally reached up inside of himself and pulled out his balls for all to see. Thank **** for that.

yep he was really starting to annoy with that bruce lee tai chi mentallity :p almost as bad as the loving preacher.

episode was decent.we getting somewhere.hopefully negan soon.

Soldato
Now I am convinced that they give people that are going to die a monologue before they go... I am pretty sure that is everyone of the main cast that dies has a speech within the episode or the previous.

Soldato
Now I am convinced that they give people that are going to die a monologue before they go... I am pretty sure that is everyone of the main cast that dies has a speech within the episode or the previous.

Totally, I predicted his death at the beginning of the episode when there was that soppy moment with his Brother and Morgan that he overheard... "you want to be like your Brother", "Yeah". Yep, Ben dies next!

Even when Richard had the gun in his face I knew what was coming.

There are a few predictable moments, but I still love the show :)

Soldato
Morgan has finally reached up inside of himself and pulled out his balls for all to see. Thank **** for that.

Morgan's character is just a bit odd somehow. (and sometimes tedious) He's been in his self imposed "zen" place for far too long. Let's not forget prior to that he had lost it big time and was killing everything that moved and pileing the bodies in a heap at one point. He's probably one of the shows most troubled characters yet has somehow been adopted as some kind of morale compass. Rather than him coming back to the group to do the right thing I think he's going to lose it big-time, possibly the next big character to go. It may be that he has to be killed by one of the group while trying to reign him back in???

Shame we lost Richard, I think it was inevitable but I thought he had the makings of a bigger player.

Associate
Did I miss something during Morgans crazy moment? Why didn't anyone try and stop him at all? They all just stood back and watched like it was all A-OK?

Soldato
Yeah, as far as anyone from the King's side knew their mate was being attacked and they just stood and let it happen without breaking it up to ask what the hell was going on.

It's getting more like Fear TWD with their lazy writing.

Chewing gum for the eyes! :p

Soldato
Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird. Surely someone pulls him off, you don't just stand and watch him kill one of your higher ups, surely?

I watched "the Talking Dead" show that followed. It was one of the questions they asked. There wasn't really a valid reason, while we knew Richard had told Morgan about his scheme, no-one else amongst them were aware of what had happened previously, so you would have thought they would have at least tried to pull them apart. It's not like they were carrying guns at that point.

I suspect the end of series cliffhanger will be is Negan dead or not? And who did the deed.

Associate
I watched "the Talking Dead" show that followed. It was one of the questions they asked. There wasn't really a valid reason, while we knew Richard had told Morgan about his scheme, no-one else amongst them were aware of what had happened previously, so you would have thought they would have at least tried to pull them apart. It's not like they were carrying guns at that point.

I suspect the end of series cliffhanger will be is Negan dead or not? And who did the deed.

Simpsons did it! It'll be "who shot Mr Burns" all over again and it was Judith.

It was weird they all sat back watching him choke the life out of him (sidenote, thanks for that wet "crack" audio guy.....shudder...)

Soldato
Yeah, as far as anyone from the King's side knew their mate was being attacked and they just stood and let it happen without breaking it up to ask what the hell was going on.

It's getting more like Fear TWD with their lazy writing.

Chewing gum for the eyes! :p

FEAR TWD is crap in comparison to be honest - and ive stuck it out for all of season 1. i will probably watch season 2 but it doesnt even get close to TWD imo. I hate all the so so sooo bland core characters i have to say :( Nick is probably my favourite ie least disliked....but the rest of them urghhh.. Strand (introduced in the season finale) cud be interesting...dno will find out it s2 if i can be bothered.

Man of Honour
FEAR TWD is crap in comparison to be honest - and ive stuck it out for all of season 1. i will probably watch season 2 but it doesnt even get close to TWD imo. I hate all the so so sooo bland core characters i have to say :( Nick is probably my favourite ie least disliked....but the rest of them urghhh.. Strand (introduced in the season finale) cud be interesting...dno will find out it s2 if i can be bothered.

Season 2 FTWD takes a dive off a cliff compared to season 1 :| some people say the last few episodes get better but I gave up about the point Nick was drinking his own urine. Shame really they had a lot of potential - Nick, Strand the woman off the plane and one of the others doing a left 4 dead style thing through a city on the brink of the infection would have made for some epic TV.

OK, I really don't understand the logic with Morgan. He's been a pacifist for the last few seasons now, sickeningly so. He's avoided any confrontation with the Saviours, kills Richard infront of them saying that he wants peace, then tells Carol everything about Glenn and Abraham, setting her off, then prepares himself to go and slaughter the saviours anyway, despite the motive for getting angry at Richard all through the season so far because he wanted war with the Saviorus? In this episode he's gone from being sickeningly peaceful to a complete psychopathic killer. All those guys stood and watched him commit murder of one of their top mewn without even attempting to break it up as well?

I loved the episode, don't get me wrong and it was great, but yeah, Morgan.... :p

Underboss
How long before the chunky lesbian girl (genuinely don't know her name) goes back to the crazy ladies refuge and gets the guns?

That's gotta be the only way they can take on the Saviors and appease they crazy haircut, yoda lot.

Tbh I'd rather Negan just kills everyone bar Michonne and the hot latino lady and we start a whole new story.

Soldato

Yeah, tbh with you I'd probably leave series 2 for a very rainy day, i.e. literally nothing else to watch, type of thing.

WD is definitely better but some of the writing seems to be getting more and more suspect.

I'll still watch the 3rd series of FTWD though, but I'm not expecting anything too fantastic.

Soldato
How long before the chunky lesbian girl (genuinely don't know her name) goes back to the crazy ladies refuge and gets the guns?

That's gotta be the only way they can take on the Saviors and appease they crazy haircut, yoda lot.

Tbh I'd rather Negan just kills everyone bar Michonne and the hot latino lady and we start a whole new story.
Tara ;)

Underboss
Thanks dacads. I've just done season 5,6,7 over the past 2 weeks and for whatever reason her name never stuck.

Think I wrote her off as expendable in season 5 then she just kept coming back.

Caporegime

if you think about that for a minute it means daryl or carol is dying soon.

they do definitely do a longer than normal exchange with people just before they die.noticed it quite a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom