US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
I don't get all the love for Daryl... Yes it would be sad to see him go but it wouldn't ruin the show for me.

I thought his brother Merle was far better.

Caporegime
Oh yeah Merle was a maniac :D Unfortunately we'll only remember him by his cut off hand :p
haha true :D

I think it would have been really good to see his character progress the same way as Daryl did i.e. instead of being a typical selfish red neck kind of guy, he also ends up becoming one of Rick's best friends/right hand man.

In some ways I would still have liked Shane to have stuck around too especially to see how he would have reacted to the likes of the governor and now negan.

Man of Honour
In some ways I would still have liked Shane to have stuck around too especially to see how he would have reacted to the likes of the governor and now negan.

Unlike Rick Shane would have just shot the ***** dead and it would be a very short season :p

Soldato
Another good character likely gone (Sasha) :(. Really hope Rosita doesnt die as well.

Eugene proving once again what a pathetic character he is. Its obviously building to him saving the day, but then it will be straight back to the same old coward Eugene once again as has happened so many times before. Getting a bit bored of it now tbh.

Soldato
Snoozefest of an episode, too much Negan and his annoying over acting.

I must have missed the episode with Sasha invading Negan's camp. As in this episode, she just chilling in a room, without a scratch on her.

Soldato
Something's brewing.. Now we have a spy in each camp.. Well will have to see about Dwight.

Also did Sacha want a weapon for herself or Neegan?

Man of Honour
I loved it! Great episode

Although, I used to absolutely love the Negan character, but his "I've got a metal rod for a spine, I have to lean back and jerk about with every other word" thing just grates on me now. It's over the top

Soldato
Presumably it'll be a double episode next week to wrap everything up for this season?

It is not a double episode but it does run a little longer at 75mins.

I was sort of hoping that Eugene would come good and become the insider that would turn the tide for the group, that doesn't look likely now. There's no doubt that Sacha wanted a weapon of some description to use on Negan, and was also shrewd enough not to ask Eugen for one directly for fear of being turned in. I think Sacha may become a human shield of some description as Negan faces a larger rebellion than he's probably seen before.

Dwight could be a good addition to the group if he does in fact come-good. Was it me or did his scars seem far less gnarly than they had been in previous episodes? Almost as though as though they had rubbed some of the evil off.. LOL.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Like I said before, there is no way they are tying up this Negan storyline in one season, it is going to last at the very least another season.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Like I said before, there is no way they are tying up this Negan storyline in one season, it is going to last at the very least another season.

its back to main arc so there a good way to go before this is anywhere near done.

Man of Honour

Yeah feels like its building up to another hugely contrived cliff hanger at the end of the season :(

Back
Top Bottom