US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
I'm guessing one of the groups, possibly the trash people will side with Negan come the show down...
CALLED IT! :D

Was too obvious tbh as if they were all combined, Negan + his army wouldn't have stood a chance, especially with Dwight informing Rick of Negan's plans.

Great finale and can't wait for season 8 now.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
This season has been interesting and a little too branched out leaving little things unresolved, but i guess it's not long till season 8.

However, Negan and his up close and personal characteristics with Rock really get to me. I just want Rick to tear him apart as i would feel if my son was next to me ready for a banging dinner date with Lucille. They do that so well, i think I'm not enjoying it then I realise how connected to the characters I am.

It's far from perfect, but damn I hope we see some spectacular comeuppance for some characters in season 8 and the sepctacular downfall of those who deserves it in equal measure.

I think early season 8 the tables will turn a little and we'll have a season of give and take. I'm tired of the group being totally on the back foot and the story being split between the settlements.

Soldato
They should go full mental with that tiger, make it so negun kills it as it's just been bitten by a walker. Then have it turn and bite neguns face off. What an awesome end to him! :D

Soldato
I don't know it was somewhat underwhelming, maybe because nobody important died?

It's definitely on though next season, or will it just drag on again lol.

Soldato
Quite good episode. The one constant disappointment for me right now is Rick. Did Michonne keep his balls? Because I am getting tired at him always being caught with his pants down. He is very passive again!!! And he's the damn leader. Once again Carol and Tiger to the rescue. For me Rick is running out of chances to regain his 'ultimate badass' rep.

Abraham & Sasha touching moment but I feel the writers missed a big opportunity to put something in the script that would relate/be a clue to his actions just prior to his death...e.g. Even if it was just that wee hand sign it would have been good but nope nothing. (They need to learn from GOT in this respect e.g. hodor)

Back
Top Bottom