US: **The Walking Dead Season 8 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
Anyone know how many more seasons they've got lined up? I feel as though The Sleepwalking Dead just needs to end, unless they're willing to change up the formula.

Scott Gimple was on "The Talking Dead" last week and joked about there being another 100 episodes (Tonight's season 8 starter being the 100th episode) Take from that what you will. The first 3 episodes are supposed to be "full-on" before the series settles. If you don't like then why watch it?

I think it still has plenty of legs yet. It should bee interesting to see what happens with Eugene now he's apparently gone over to the dark side. We now have Dwight on the inside (at least for the moment) I think this season will be faster paced than last season (at least to begin with) with a few unexpected twists. I've not read the books, but I think we are now in front so the potential for spoilers should be less.

Soldato
just what was that about?

do they want to kill neagan or not? hey, rick. here's a hint. why miss out on the opportunity you had to take a clear shot and make life difficult for yourself by then trying to shoot at him behind a metal barrier.

and then neagan ''prepare to **** your pants'' give me strength. the door to the one and only strong hold and he just happens to leave the door open for the priest, who's carrying a gun and neagan has his stupid baseball bat

and the flash forwards?! what!

concluded i don't like any of the characters anymore. hope they all get killed

Associate
Not sure how Negan ended up outside crawling about considering he went inside. I liked how everyone sprayed the windows as well, wasting about 2000 rounds of what I'm sure must be rare ammo. Didn't actually see anyone get killed/shot in the attack?

Soldato
i know i bang on about how sub par this show is but i'd completely overlooked the fact they were wasting ammo. 'let's shoot all the ******* windows out' errr why? then when it comes to having a clear shot of neagan and his cronies, they just stand there and chat ****? the blokes an open shot and has a baseball bat as a weapon and rik has said ''i'm going to kill you'' go on then you bell! and the polaroid? just what!

Caporegime
Was quite into this up to around, I dunno, series 5 or 6, but I just can't seem to stick it to watch long enough these days. I might take another look but as always, these things get run into the ground and any semblance of what made the early series decent is long gone/quite heavily diluted.

Man of Honour
God I’ve missed that show

I’ve not missed how ridiculous it can be though. Why was Gabriel meant to be scared at the end? He had the big gun, Negan had nothing. I wish they’d stop putting characters in situations like that where it’s obvious in real life they’d just use their gun, but no we’re meant to believe Negan made him bottle it

Soldato
Super fast walkers.... clear shot at neagan.... another clear shot at neagen.... preist goes into cabin with a gun.... darrel perfect barrel shots but would miss neagen from 3 yards.

Mrs spotted the preist standing there in the ladt scene with the group. So we think rick has actually lost the battle and the crying scenes are what is actually happening and hes in fairy land.

Soldato
So much wrong in that episode. If those that were picking holes in GoT have watched it, I think they might have just passed out.

I did find myself wondering if I should remove it from my watch list, but I feel like now I've invested so much time, I do still want to know how things turn out, so I feel kind of locked in.

Back
Top Bottom