US: **The Walking Dead Season 8 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
Morgans quite the sicko as of late. That latest episode you could almost think that Rick dreamed it all with how it ends with him under a tree.

Soldato
good grief that was bad felt like a low budget early 90's stephen king book movie

and morgans staff is remarkably effective for something so blunt

v0n

v0n

Soldato
I can't believe they still do those incoherent few second visual flashes. To some sort of dream, by Carl, even though he's dead, then to some sort of cliff hanger scene in a future. Man that has to be the most retarded visual device ever attempted.

Man of Honour
Oh, it's back? Hmm, I'm really not sure I cba with it. Not a great endorsement then. I assume they're making a big deal of Carl...

Definitely CBA here I've still not watched the last episode upto the break and zero temptation to watch this - I'll give FTWD one more chance with season 4 see how that goes but this show is um dead to me its just emptied headed nonsense by this point.

Caporegime
Poor episode, can see they tried to spice it up with some action but it was killed by dragging out Carl's death and the awful acting.

I burst out laughing when Morgan was tapping the fence to bring the zombies to the door, they come out and just let him run off when some of them at the back could have just turned and shot him.

Soldato
I have the opposite opinion to most and thought it was the best episode in a long time. The sombreness was balanced by the unhinged Morgan (My god that was gut wrenching... Gettit? :D) Thought the scenes as Coral was going were great. Siddiqs speech was a brilliant scene for someone new to the show.

Just had a thought tho.. Maybe Negans lot are vampires hence why his stick does sooo much damage.. :D

Caporegime
Was anybody else just saying "Oh FFS Coral, just STFU and die"?

i was thinking i hope most of the cast dies quickly :p

i have lost any real interest in who lives dies now. carls death was drawn out so long i thought in the end he wouldnt die :D . hoped rick and a few more might get it but im not that lucky.as for Morgan my god what a comedy show. in this show its all or nothing . one minute they oooh beautiful life next its lets kill everything that moves with our bare hands.no scale or anything.

Back
Top Bottom