US: **The Walking Dead Season 8 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
what a waste of time those people were then again the main purpose could be to tell how negans right hand man disabayed his direct orders.gunna get luciled i think for that.:p

dont really enjoy the show anymore . i just watch it along with my other shows. just a time filler. still think Daryl or rick gunna get goosed this season.daryl cause hes always in media about new video games and stuff and when you see someone out of a big show or series promoting other media its often cause they been killed off. who knows.

Soldato
I'm hopeful that it will pick up again. First off, Morgan and his stick are off to Fear the walking dead. They killed off all the dumpster folk, so we won't have to listen to the stupid way they talk. We've seen the helicopter and the landing pad has been mentioned a couple or times. Be quite a good twist if Jadis actually has a helicopter stashed somewhere. Unless it's another group. Simon has stepped out of bounds so there will be something kicking off between him and Negan (hopefully).

Last edited:
Soldato
I, again, liked the episode.. I thought the Negan/Rick over the radio was brilliant. Both hurting, neither one of them backing down. Now, i wonder if there is some sort of hidden lab or base under the area where the rubbish was... Hummmm...

Soldato
I thought it was incredibly graphic. But also thought... Well surely couldn't they funnel huge hordes into machines like that? She killed about 50 walkers in the space of 2mins..

Soldato
I, again, liked the episode.. I thought the Negan/Rick over the radio was brilliant. Both hurting, neither one of them backing down. Now, i wonder if there is some sort of hidden lab or base under the area where the rubbish was... Hummmm...

Those were my thoughts. What if the garbage heap was simply hiding something, it's not really the norm to have a helipad in a scrap yard is it?

Soldato
Lowest viewing number since s1 for this weeks episode, I think people have finally had enough.

I wouldn't argue that's it's not as good as it was, some of the fight/battle scenes have been rubbish, but it's still worth 50mins once a week. I must be in the minority of peeps who still enjoys the series. The show still has a large fan base and hopefully the writers will take note, and not take the show's followers for granted. I think killing off 3 of the major characters in quick succession has been foolish, even more so, because it departs from the comics. The injection of more action scenes into the show has made it worse, especially when they have not been done well. However compared to some of the other tat that gets aired it's still got legs.

Dwight coming to the group should be interesting and I think Eugene (hopefully) still has a part to play in Negan's demise.

Soldato
I thought it was incredibly graphic. But also thought... Well surely couldn't they funnel huge hordes into machines like that? She killed about 50 walkers in the space of 2mins..
Yeah that machine didn't look capable enough tbh, all they showed is bodies falling onto it then disappearing :D

Soldato
I have seen those things running in person and i assure you if they can eat a car engine/fridge freezer/Dishwasher/small van then i am sure it could handle a few thousand mushy zombies.

Soldato
I must be in the minority of peeps who still enjoys the series.

I still enjoy the series. If I like something then I'll forgive the odd slow bit or dodgy scene. Killing Carl is a big step away from the comic but I think if they stuck to them to the letter, there would be even more grief. Sometimes, whole years worth of comic doesn't really "do" much.

More than happy for it to continue as is.

Soldato
Yeah that machine didn't look capable enough tbh, all they showed is bodies falling onto it then disappearing :D

Just as an aside, and little bit of trivia. They used to make (or at least sell) those machines just behind where I worked and they are called "Muffin Monster" sewage grinder. They are a beastie, they will happily eat a lorry tyre.

Soldato
Just finished the first batch of season 8 up to Carl showing his bite, not enjoying it at all, main character written utnfor nothing way out of touch with the books, Negan is boring and needs to go pretty much seeing him in every eposode why not just replace Rick with Negan.

Back
Top Bottom