US: **The Walking Dead Season 8 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
I have a lot on my list to watch these days, this is creeping closer and closer to the edge, surely it'll drop off shortly, even with all the time invested in it.

Maggie so sad Negan wasn't there. You wouldn't have hit him anyway love! 40 of them 'creeping' up on the house, you missed them ALL!

Little boy doesn't fancy his chances of hitting one from outside the cage (I guess he's seen the others shoot) so he goes in.... oh dear.

Associate
Wow, as much as i did enjoy this episode more then some of the others we've had, there were quite a lot of funny moments, even the wife was making comments and she doesnt normally do it!

Soldato
Although there were a few stupid moments (walking up to the house in the open while whistling, boy going in the cage, walker falling down the stairs and no one stirs etc) I actually quite enjoyed it.

Soldato
I love how nobody got alerted by a walker falling down stairs in a room with people sleeping on the floor. Must be pretty heavy sleepers.

Not to mention the fact that nobody seemed to be on guard duty. They live in the zombie walker apocalypse and have a large gang of murderous thugs armed with fully automatic weaponry out to kill them, and yet they all just bed down for the night and don't have anyone patrolling the compound or guarding the prisoners.

As for the automatic weapons, don't get me started on how they managed to not hit more than a couple of the Saviours at what amounts to point-blank range when they were bunched together and sneaking around the back of the house.

Soldato
I was confused too, how was there a zombie inside the cage after the boy opened the cage? Did I miss something?
I admittedly did fast forward about half hour or so of it.

The zombie creeping around nibbling on people was probably the most exciting thing in the series for about 13 episodes.

Associate
I was confused too, how was there a zombie inside the cage after the boy opened the cage? Did I miss something?
I admittedly did fast forward about half hour or so of it.

The zombie creeping around nibbling on people was probably the most exciting thing in the series for about 13 episodes.

They turned as they had been injured by zombie blood infected bullets. The whole idea behind the attack was to wound them and infect them with zombie blood so they would turn.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Yeah I agree the show has lost its way. I am baffled what they are trying to do as the pacing is all over the place. Dragging things out unnecessarily is so obvious.

On a separate note I heard a character in the main series will be switching to the other show. When they said the two shows will be completely separate??

Caporegime
Another appearance of the magic helicopter that seems to show every now and again, Rick and Morgan being quite the scumbags this episode as well.

The real annoyance of this show is each season there's only a couple of episodes that actually mean anything, the rest is just dragged out filler bs or looking at the same thing from a different perspective. Apparently moving the story forward is an afterthought for the most part.

Soldato
Yeah I mean they made it feel like those saviours should have been spared, but let's be honest Rick is still grieving and probably will be for the rest of the season.

I'm edging closer to not watching it every week now, as it just feels like a chore.

Soldato
Too many huge plot holes.
Every single episode up until now has shown guards on patrol.

This one episode 99% of people are sleeping asthough they'd been knocked out with horse drugs and the only person awake and actually armed is an angry kid with an M16.

This show is lost. CBA.

Soldato
Maybe I got side-tracked by something else but I don't get the junk woman and Negan bit. Why did she wheel him to that location, why were the photo's there, why did Negan have a flare and a gun and wtf was the zombie attached to the cart supposed to do.

Back
Top Bottom