US: **The Walking Dead Season 8 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Whats the overall view of season 8? I'm usually a die-hard TWD fan but this is really testing me to persevere.

I have stopped watching it now. Last week's episode, I was able to endure only 10 minutes of. I am now done with this program. It has got so bad and sentimental that I have only just stopped vomiting.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
It was pretty hard to ef up Negan's story line and yet somehow these people managed to take down TWD below FoTWD levels. It's not just terrible dialog, shoddy writing and absolutely no control over acting (this side of "The Room"), it's even editing - WTF is with the bizarre incoherent flashbacks/flashforwards at the start of each episode. It's like a B movie doing some "that's not how you edit movies" schtick for amateur "originality". I've never seen top tier TV show diving so sharp and trying so hard for mid season cancellation.

Caporegime
Meh another show that I will stop watching now.... What is it with most TV shows sucking in these new seasons!?

Killing the tiger of was a step too far.

Soldato
I thought that was a much better episode to be honest. Hopefully this means the end of the rubbish dialogue The King keeps spouting every episode.

Soldato
i thought it was a better episode. still with it's flaws as has become par for the course on this show now but felt like twd used to

Soldato
I thought it was a little better, but yes, the tiger shouldn't have died that easy. Also, how did the dude with the huge gun miss Rick and Darryl so much!

Oh, and I actually quite like the Kings dialog, it's generally quite well written and played well by the guy. At least he owns that he talks weird. What does he say? Fake it till you make it.

Soldato
i did wonder why they didn't take 'the king' out when he was stood up. the calibre of the bullets was a tad ott too.

i don't know what's worse, the kings hair or that axe which looks like it was knocked up in a woodwork class by a 12 yr old

Soldato
Lol. The not flanking Carol while she sat behind the truck, the hilarious jeep chase, Rick not getting shot to pieces, the tiger getting overwhelmed. Christ almighty how are people getting filthy rich making this garbage.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Lol. The not flanking Carol while she sat behind the truck, the hilarious jeep chase, Rick not getting shot to pieces, the tiger getting overwhelmed. Christ almighty how are people getting filthy rich making this garbage.

The saviours shooting at Carol must have been trained by stormtroopers (or most likely were stormtroopers in a previous life).

Soldato
What on earth was that! Only saving grace was the thought in the kitchen that the blokes carrying the gun were perfect for ambush and ... boom. Rest was a let down, borderline parody of itself. The in the nick of time aspect is somewhat overplayed that it’s just expected now.

“We have the guns” but Rick you have a busted up truck on its side, a cooked jeep and a motorbike....

Last edited:
Soldato
Nothing says shoddy production like a ma deuce that looks and sounds like it's spitting out .22 rounds. As for the tiger, well Vice Principals did that hilariously correctly. :D

Back
Top Bottom