US: **The Walking Dead Season 9 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
This is the only series where I have watched multiple seasons and stopped. Complete drivel to be honest. Terrible script and some naff acting. Nothing like the epic feel if the first few seasons.

I have to agree. I've been a quiet fan of the series, but the story lines have become tedious and repetitive. The amount of lead actors that have left or been axed recently has also damaged the show. We appear to be locked into a "Meet new baddie, fight new baddie, defeat new baddie, lose key character," cycle. Great shame, early series were pretty good.

Associate
Personally I thought it was good, there seems to be a bit more promise in the show with them developing new characters and the advent of the whisperers. Daryll seemed to have a few more lines and I hope that continues, I'm interested in what they are planning with Negan, all in all I'm hopeful for future episodes.

Soldato
To be honest I was expecting it to be rubbish, but I thought it was OK. I found the OTT comic book Negan just irritating, but the more subtle character stuff is much better. Pleasantly surprised actually. I won't hold my breath though, losing "Jesus" Tom Payne was yet another key character getting chopped out of the blue. Just yesterday, I read Danai Gurira is also jumping ship.

I've just watched the first couple of episodes of "The Passage" which isn't too bad.

Soldato
didn't even realise this was back. just watched the lastest 2 episodes still guff on the most part and a snooze fest in others and neegan still can't fill a leather jacket

Soldato
what non essential item shall we go on a quest for today, putting key members of the group at risk?'' ''a film projector!''

tattooed girl is fit though

Soldato
Shows how this has fallen. There's barely any comments after each episode!

You're not kidding. I think the last episode was the worst I've seen so far. Even as a filler episode it was pish. I used to watch it, as it was broadcast Monday evenings. Now it gets recorded and I watch it if and when I get time. Just feels like they no longer know where they want to take the story, plus the cast are bailing or being sacked every other episode. Great shame early seasons were really good entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom