The wealthiest youtube gamers

No it's not. If they were doing something worthwhile it would be great, but they're just contributing to the morass of **** that is marketed to us, and helping in a nugatory race to the bottom.

Don't watch them then.

Simple.

Personally, I wish I could get a following like some of them and make money from Youtube videos, but I can't. I just do a few videos now and again for my own amusement, bonus if others like it.

Soldato
I find TotalBiscuit does this in a perfectly fine and to the point manner. If I remember correctly any video of his that is paid for he states at the start of the video.

Yer he's the only one of these type I pay any attention to, its a realy sad his liver cancer has come back and is incurable. So the poor guy wont be around to to much longer.

Soldato
Don't get the hate people give these people, well actually thinking about it I do, it's all about jealousy.

Fair play to these YouTubers.

Doesnt quite add up, same for Simon cowell that you dont have to like him personally but its basically an export industry for the UK forming talent and retailing it globally. Its good stuff overall even if its boy band noise or irratating youtube videos in this case

Back
Top Bottom