• Yes

Votes: 59 76.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Absolute legend

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I don't usually ask for much and spend our budget & time on other people. This year was different - I got some nice stuff to unwrap :)

iPhone 13 Pro Max : Silver 128gb

51775380937_992455e2a7_o.jpg

NoCry Cordless Screw driver : 7.2v and a 10Nm motor, so more powerful than an average cordless screwdriver. Just used it to fit the doorbell below and it's great !

51776197156_f915d2df06_o.jpg

Eufy Security doorbell : 2k video and records files a to 20GB homebase unit so there are no monthly fees

51776197176_17b495bac9_o.jpg

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Tickets to the ballet.... WTF... Just WTF it's ungrateful WTF was she thinking time. I have never been to a ballet... I have zero interest in watching people Ponce around aka Dance no matter the style on stage, they could be spinning on their heads like some diversity dance ****s and I see would not care. My plan now is to try and catch covid within the must isolate stage to avoid going.

Soldato
Tickets to the ballet.... WTF... Just WTF it's ungrateful WTF was she thinking time. I have never been to a ballet... I have zero interest in watching people Ponce around aka Dance no matter the style on stage, they could be spinning on their heads like some diversity dance ****s and I see would not care. My plan now is to try and catch covid within the must isolate stage to avoid going.

Perhaps she bought them knowing you wouldn't go and she'd have a decent night out as you don't sound very pleasant to be around...

Tea Drinker
Don

You’ve never been yet have formed an opinion? At least go first.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Of course I have formed a opinion it is not positive in the slightest. I think it's revenge from me getting Opera tickets (which was awesome btw) :)

Soldato
Same as every year since i was 21, nothing. :p

I earn good money so tell people not to buy me anything, if i want something, i buy it myself.

Back
Top Bottom