The wife has taken up rallying....

Soldato
OP
I followed her to the sister in laws tonight as we’re off in different directions in the morning. I warned her about her driving. Pretty sure I saw 3-4 inches of clear air under the tyres over the speed bumps near the house……..

Associate
I find with my daughter prolonged absence of the vehicle
whilst being repaired works wonders, especially when it gets longer the more times it happens.
On a personal note you must have the patience of a saint because to be faced with that much work at a mot without prior warning or previous mots the atmosphere across our breakfast table would be extremely frosty.

Man of Honour
Yes because my daughter told me that my wife pretends to be Tommy Makinen when I'm not in the car

I see the same car regularly on my way to work - always doing 40 MPH everywhere - so imagine my surprise when it came flying up behind me one day, tailgated me for 3 miles before they could overtake then went flying off into the distance - by the looks of it was the guy's wife driving - older women instead of the normal older bloke.

Soldato
I see the same car regularly on my way to work - always doing 40 MPH everywhere - so imagine my surprise when it came flying up behind me one day, tailgated me for 3 miles before they could overtake then went flying off into the distance - by the looks of it was the guy's wife driving - older women instead of the normal older bloke.

Or someone stole it :D

Back
Top Bottom