The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
I've had this game for ages and never really played it. Given what everyone says about it (that it is really good) I really should start playing it.

It is absolutely epic, loved every minute and played through it twice, need to play it again though as it's been a while since.

Soldato
I'm about to NG+ it for the first time. Installed a few mods already: 9000 weight limit, galloping in the settlements, auto apply oils, better icons, infinite stamina for Roach, indestructible items and the HD rework.

What other mods would you guys recommend?

Associate
KNG made some good mods with others keeping them up to date.
KNG_MHM_WildHuntHorse
KNG_UltraGrass420_DLCVersion
mod_KNG_Blood
mod_KNG_CriticalSlowMotion
KNG cutscene lighting mod which was modified to Ultimate Lighting Mod with 100+ env's/time of days
I also like - modImprovedSignEffects/mod_RandomEncounters/

Associate
I've had it for ages and started it over Christmas and now about 25 hours in, it really is as good as everyone says, 10/10 for me so far

Ive had it for ages sitting there waiting to be played. I finally started it a couple of weeks ago and played a few hours and was really getting into it and then bang my motherboard went pop. Bought a new one, started playing again and a few hours later I had to RMA my graphics card and Im back to using a mates old Radeon 7870 so I cant play it again!

I swear Ill get around to actually playing it through once the new card comes! Honest.

Soldato
KNG made some good mods with others keeping them up to date.
KNG_MHM_WildHuntHorse
KNG_UltraGrass420_DLCVersion
mod_KNG_Blood
mod_KNG_CriticalSlowMotion
KNG cutscene lighting mod which was modified to Ultimate Lighting Mod with 100+ env's/time of days
I also like - modImprovedSignEffects/mod_RandomEncounters/

Thanks, man. I'll check them out.

Soldato
I loved it but its world has way too much filler. The NPCs are very immemorable outside of their plot lines which kind of sucks.

The cities are also very plain looking and hard to navigate.

Still an awesome game tho but i feel a tad overrated.

Soldato
Had since release, completed main campaign and heart of stone about 3 month's ago. Need to go back and finish the other campaign. It's a very good game but I think I preferred Witcher 2.
Will aim to finish it before cyberpunk comes out.

Back
Top Bottom