Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Full Tower Chassis (AVAILABLITY)

Associate
OP
@atomic7431....will you be posting the pics and build log here in my thread or creating a new one...??...if you do create a new one please post a link here in my thread would like to check it out....and by the way guys who is the 'scam' shop in question and why are you being vague regarding it's name....!!!

Permabanned
Grrr the case isn't due till the 17th November.

I'm going for the RGB one at £200 as I can use the 3 140mm fans on my top rad then just buy 3 or 6 120mm fans for the front 360 rad.

Soldato
@atomic7431....will you be posting the pics and build log here in my thread or creating a new one...??...if you do create a new one please post a link here in my thread would like to check it out....and by the way guys who is the 'scam' shop in question and why are you being vague regarding it's name....!!!

The case has arrived, just waiting for other bits to come. I will create a new thread and put link in here.
As i say i wont have my fans light up how i want yet as not got enough pennies for the halo rgbs as well. Want to keep my Vardars for my rads you see.

Soldato
Shame the stock levels seem to be allover the place between vendors, making the new Coolermaster C700P look more appealing even with it being closer to £100 more expensive.

Permabanned
THe one thing that has me worried about this case is the fact you have to use force to pull off the front and top panel to build in it.
For the price they're asking you would think they would be on slide rails or something.
What happens if you pull it off and snap something?

Soldato
Permabanned
Yeah just watched that one, The white build.
I was meaning the review I linked to, he must have put the fans under the bracket directly onto the rad?

With the side panels having an open gap in them, what happens if a fly or bug gets in there?

Last edited:
Soldato
I will upload my build over the next few days and i have 2 360 rads, 1 in top 1 in front which are 60mm.
The shop in question as i stated earlier in the thread did have stock as mine is sat here all up and running now.

Not had chance yet as i was at the frontier expo in london on saturday

Back
Top Bottom