Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Full Tower Chassis (AVAILABLITY)

Soldato
Wish this had a psu shroud, Feel like it lets the case down not having one.

GIF-Agree-I-agree-Have-to-agree-GIF.gif

After seeing builds it lets it down considering other cases TT have done have a shroud.

Associate
https://www.nikktech.com/main/artic...view-71-tg-full-tower-review?showall=&start=5

hmmm it seems you can only fit a 36-45mm(at a push) thick rad up top....

I think i'll wait for other people to try and fit a 60mm rad up top before I buy lol
This is one thing that annoys me. Not enough room to comfortably fit a medium-thick rad up top even with all the other space the it has, let alone push-pull up there. And of course it's like pulling teeth finding out exactly how much space there is because most reviewers don't bother mentioning it... just saying "plenty of room for radiators in this case".

Soldato
Depends on the radiator, push / pull is 1 or 2c difference on most radiators, only one I've owned that actually had a decent drop in temps was a havoc.

I currently run 3 x 360 Mayhem havocs on pull and when testing with push / pull minimal difference.

Permabanned
I plan on using two XSPC RX360's in my build, I bought a crossflow EX360 for the top but having doubts about it with tube routing, Then I thought about putting it in the front and at the start of the loop.
The more I wait for it to come into stock the more I have doubts about buying it and hoping Corsair come out with a new glass case.

Associate
OP
so i gave up waiting for OC to get this case in as i managed to find one with a discount during black fridayfrom a competitor would have loved to push the buisness overclockers way but the delay was just too long...sorry guys maybe next time...i will like others here upload some pics and build thread once all my other parts arrive and i finish modding and repainting the case as i loved the white look as it certainly made looking through the tinted glass at the hardware much better with some nice white LED's

Permabanned
so i gave up waiting for OC to get this case in as i managed to find one with a discount during black fridayfrom a competitor would have loved to push the buisness overclockers way but the delay was just too long...sorry guys maybe next time...i will like others here upload some pics and build thread once all my other parts arrive and i finish modding and repainting the case as i loved the white look as it certainly made looking through the tinted glass at the hardware much better with some nice white LED's
What case fans will you be using with yours?

Associate
Yeah just watched that one, The white build.
I was meaning the review I linked to, he must have put the fans under the bracket directly onto the rad?

With the side panels having an open gap in them, what happens if a fly or bug gets in there?

Cat & dog hair would be worst also dust, not worth the price

Back
Top Bottom