Thing tgat make you go hmmm

S'funny I was thinking the same thing earlier. There are an amazing amount of buildings that go up in smoke just before a developer redevelops them like the hotel up the road or there is a competitor (I'm thinking of you pleasure pier in town) doesn't want redevelopment of the old pier. Total coincidence I'm sure and the boat that reported seen at the end just before the inferno a mere technicality.

Last edited:
rNjMxF7.jpg

S'funny I was thinking the same thing earlier. There are an amazing amount of buildings that go up in smoke just before a developer redevelops them like the hotel up the road or there is a competitor (I'm thinking of you pleasure pier in town) doesn't want redevelopment of the old pier. Total coincidence I'm sure and the boat that reported seen at the end just before the inferno a mere technicality.
What's surprising about it? It happens all the time!

/Family guy episode.

Bulldozed yesterday...if you couldn't make it look any more suspicious they've certainly tried.

Such a shame used to live about ten minutes from it, very strange experience having a few beers and being even wonkier feeling than usual :o

Bulldozed yesterday...if you couldn't make it look any more suspicious they've certainly tried.

Such a shame used to live about ten minutes from it, very strange experience having a few beers and being even wonkier feeling than usual :o

Starting to be a bit of kick back over it but whether anything will really happen who knows - everything looks super suspicious though - looks like they are going to end up forcing the council to take action though so the council doesn't look weak or complicit (or the council will make a lot of noise but just kick it a few weeks down the road and hope everyone has forgotten).

Last edited:
Starting to be a bit of kick back over it but whether anything will really happen who knows - everything looks super suspicious though - looks like they are going to end up forcing the council to take action though so the council doesn't look weak or complicit (or the council will make a lot of noise but just kick it a few weeks down the road and hope everyone has forgotten).

Indeed. Likely just blow over in the next year.

Back
Top Bottom